[RESULTS] Scroll/ExoCore/Winter Outfit

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

the ace in the hole when it comes to not addressing issues.

BlowJobJiuJitsu and SoarRF like this.
  2. RidleyPrime

RidleyPrime Creator of Volt

Burst looks pretty solid. Nothing special but solid. not bad
    Buki looks...wonky. Maybe its because the gifs are slow and the moves dont really flow that well but imo this just seems like a weirder version of serpent. This def shouldnt be boxed or overly priced, cause it doesnt look that good.
    Savate looks pretty cool to play with but since none of the combos are simply pppp or kkkk itll be pretty hard to grasp at first.
    Heartseeker looks pretty legit actually. Even though imo it basically looks like agent 2.0
    Zui Quan actually looks like a really fun scroll to play with. Drunken master 2.0????
    Catastrophe is basically a re imagining of mao gong....eh? Like yea its inspired off of the scroll but it really doesn't look special to me. itd be cool if this was carats i guess.
    Bushido's kick combo is a little too long imo. prob couldve used a little more creativity. solid scroll though.
    Dream Buster is pretty plain and simple, which isnt a bad thing. But also seeing how this will be Tiny's second suggestion implemented into the game, he clearly is a lot better at making scrolls than all of us.
    Shattering Hand's combos dont really flow well imo but theyre decent.
    Volt is the best suggestion on that list hands down, no contest.

all in all if I had to pick three scrolls (like the original rules said) I would pick Volt, heartseeker, and Zui Quan, they just seem better. if i couldnt count my own scroll then it would be burst, heartseeker, and zui quan.

BUT AYYY LMAO VOLT GOT IN LETS GOOOOOOOOO. I REALLY HOPE THEY DOTN FCK IT UP LIKE AMERICA DID THIS ELECTION. IM PROBABLY GONNA DO A GIVEAWAY SO LOOK FOR THAT SOON

Shana, SoarRF and CloudyChains like this.
  3. RidleyPrime

I DID IT YOU GUYS. TRIXIE ARE YOU READING THIS. THE DREAM CAME THRU. PEOPLE LOWKEY SLEPT ON ME BUT I SHOWED THEM. I PUT LIKE 3 HOURS TOTAL WORKING ON THAT SCROLL AND IT PAYS OFF WOOOO.

ay legit tho if you think my scroll aint top 3 in that list then get out my face. So good you cant even be surprised if its boxed br3h, its that good.
    also its 3 am, im tired, america is gonna be great again, and I just want something going my way for once today.

Shana, SoarRF and CloudyChains like this.
  4. CloudyChains

CloudyChains Creator of Catastrophe

Congratulations on getting through and it's nice that you went through the trouble of giving some feedback.

I found these posts quite amusing, I'd like to see more from you. = )
    (There's just something about self-praise that I find so hilarious and interesting at the same time.)

Shana likes this.
  5. BlowJobJiuJitsu

BlowJobJiuJitsu Member

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
    Shana, CloudyChains and SoarRF like this.
  6. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

7. CloudyChains

I feel bad for him too for having to put in so much time. But atleast his 3 hours weren't in vain.

Shana and SoarRF like this.
  8. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

BlowJobJiuJitsu likes this.
  9. BlowJobJiuJitsu

BlowJobJiuJitsu Member

Just 3 hours?

10. BasedDraygashi

BasedDraygashi Active Member

I half-assed Aqua, I didn't expect to win lol

Grats to @RidleyPrime for getting Volt in

11. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

I spent like quadruple that on the spreadsheet alone lol.

BlowJobJiuJitsu likes this.
  12. BasedDraygashi

BasedDraygashi Active Member

Unlock all of the suggestions that didn't win.

13. CloudyChains

It seems I misunderstood your previous post.

From what I can see in the post quoted above, you must be implying that 3 hours was a small amount of time. This leads me to believe the view point depends on the personal time it took for each individual.

It took me 2.5 hours to complete mine in total. Most probably due to the fact that my suggestion involved a few lines of typing, screenshots and quick photoshop adjustments.

14. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Times can be tough,i know. You all had really nice ideas even if you lost. They have their reasons for picking different things,and you never know,you might see your wonderful creation in the future. Keep adding to it and make it even better than it already is. Don't be upset. You put forth effort to make something. Don't ever let your loses bring you down. You are better than that. Also congrats to all of the winners,i forgot to say. Trump is prez btw ima go enjoy me a bath and some bleach. :) Have a wonderful day~

CloudyChains likes this.
  15. tinythe

tinythe Well-Known Member

seeing suggestions that lost last year makes me almost certain that not everything will be implemented

16. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Oh, you... I know it's good but not worth committing Sudoku for :eek:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

...Sir excuse you? :S You do realize I helped make BJJ too right? Don't congratulate me and spit on me at the same time. BJJ was the only scroll in this contest besides somewhat Heartseeker to suggest a new tech not already present in a scroll i.e. the cow/mace stun and the kGK darksider stomp into recapture grab which would've been the 1st ground hit adv nanmu cancel. The only thing BJJ doesn't have is pretty makeup like Heartseeker has.

Alternatively by it not getting picked it may have just avoided being boxed. RIP Savate?
    [​IMG]

NeoStrayFox and BlowJobJiuJitsu like this.
  18. RidleyPrime

In terms of making the gifts and posting, yeah roughly.

Brainstorming what the moves will be, look like, damage values and everything else bumps it up to around 7 hours I think.

Then again it'd be wrong of me to say tengu and others didn't help me in the process

Tengu and Shana like this.
  19. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

nooooo I don't want to believe this

Flamekiller likes this.
  20. madaraxxv

madaraxxv Creator of Snuff

[​IMG]
    I FRICKING WON HECK TO THE YEA UCHIHA LIFE
    BRO IM STILL OVER HERE SMILING! I DIDNT EVEN FRICKING KNOW GOURDY AND THEM WOULD ANNOUNCE IT THAT QUICK. DUDE I DIDNT KNOW I WOULD WIN THE CLOTHES PART LOL I WAS LIKE CRAP MAN I BOUGHT ALL MY ASTROS ON CLOTHES ON SPENDERS AND I GET TO WIN THE CLOTHES EVENT HECK YEA THAT WHAT IM TALKINGA BOUT GOURDY

[​IMG]

Okay Now talking about the Exocore... Contest
    [​IMG] BRO WHAT THE CRAP WHY DID 2 PEOPLE WIN THE EXOCORE CONTEST & 10 PEOPLE WON THE FRICKING SCROLL CONTEST?

[​IMG] I KNOW MY GUNBAI WAS APOST TO GET THAT W BUT THAT AINT FRICKING FAIR MY DUDE IT WAS FRICKING BEAST EXOCORES LIKE MY GUNBAI, MEGAPHONE EXOCORE, & ENFORCER ,SCYTHE EXO, & FEAST EXO

[​IMG] [​IMG]BUT YOU PICK 2
    EXOCORES & 10 EXOCORES? DIDNT GOURDY RULES SAY " 3 Winners is MAX WINNERS?"
    BRO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT WAS INSUFFICENT POST'S BECAUSE WE ALL DID THE SPREADSHEETS SO IT WASNT INSUFFICENT

Now me and everyone who Lost the exocore contest taking the Lost to that 10 Scroll winners Like [​IMG] that 10 Scrolls winners got us feeling like (stab)[​IMG]

[​IMG] HEY But IMA DUST THAT EXOCORE LOST OFF

[​IMG] IMA TAKE MY LEAVE WITH MY WIN Hopefully Gourdy Relook this and Do something

[​IMG] GUYS I GUESS ALL WE CAN DO IS SAVE OUR ENTRIES AND WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE >:O

SO IM GETTING 1,000 ASTROS, MY CLOTHES IN GAME, & A FREE SCROLL WOOOOOOOT :D:D:D:):):)

[​IMG] WOOT THOUGH SNUFF MADE IT !~~!!!!!!!! HECK YAAAAA THNX THO GOURDY GOOD LOOK OUT MAN!:):):):) IIII WOOON I NEVER WIN CRAP BUT I WON THIS HECK YA IT FEEL GOOD TO BE A WINNER THOOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.