DOUBLE EXP Event

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [GM]Shinnen, Sep 9, 2016.

1. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Twelve Sky Community,

It’s that time again! Beginning today at 18:00 server time we will hold a DOUBLE EXP Event! Now's your chance to earn twice the experience points on when you play Twelve Sky!

Event Duration:
    September 9, 2016 18:00 - September 12, 2016 18:00 PDT

07272016_12Sky_DoubleEXP_main.jpg

Don’t wait too long to take advantage of double XP!

BloodPool and EarthDragon07 like this.
  2. Abs0lute

Abs0lute New Member

Almost everyone is already at M33 and you are worried with an EXP Event? After all the complains about leet drops and 120% enchant difficulty, really?
    I don't want to be a hater here, but you really need to improve the work you have been doing for this game. I am a money supporter of this game, I think I have some right to complain about it.
    Wake up Shinnen and start listening to the players.

Regards

Zero3191 likes this.
  3. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

We’ll be running XP event to help new players catch up before the big content update.

zress and EarthDragon07 like this.
  4. Abs0lute

Abs0lute New Member

You are taking so long to release the "big content update" that new players dont need XP events to get M33 in time ;)

5. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

This is a joke fix drop rates and then put a real event on stop wasting our time we want the drop rates ariea and myne games had not this rubbish

6. Hookie

Hookie Member

The only new players shinnen are the ones that sit in towns to trying and sell gear/pets/skills between the faction. ive seen so many people leave this server simply because you guys keep pushing off that g4 update. nobody needs the exp event, we need more of a DROP event.

Abs0lute likes this.
  7. zress

zress New Member

considering there's really no alternative, they can push it off as long as they want xD

8. sinvrry

sinvrry New Member

hello,iam new here..the exp x2 ,,i just joined 1 day ,then no more event...pleaze release the event again as new players too hard to level up...please. thanks you

9. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

I would like to see the drop rate increase yes but I think there needs to be a big exp event like 3x or 4x so things get moving . and as for the ones crying there doesn't need to be exp events there are players trying to lvl up its not there fault they don't have loads of cash to pay so they can lvl up in a few days , just because you all think because you spend money on rp that you are entitled to something your not .. but Shinnen lets get them leveled up so things can proceed make it a week EXP event with increased drop on everything ..

Ghost2986 likes this.
  10. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

I don't know if it means anything but I dropped leet yesterday :)

Ghost2986 likes this.
  11. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

But it was a war drop we are talking about pve hunting.
    Just wait for g4 release we will se more leets. What we do need atm is a cp event to encourage players going pg more often then just grind... I never go proving grounds that place never give nothing and is x1 cp I get 1 cp per kill ...noy worth it

12. BloodPool

BloodPool Member

GM is there going to be any exp event this weekend ???

13. ToxiicChicken

Dude your losing me lol I've farmed a leet and many players have dropped leets from PVE and the drop rate will not really change once G4 is here, only the Level Cap lol dude. I can bet my RP on it, once g4 is released you and your friends will rush to g4 sit around and become bored then run back to the forum with quotes like "oh GM I know what we need" lol. Same thing your doing now instead of realizing there are some things to do, Labby, Hsb, Wars lol a Dragon Drop leet from me in war also :). Also noob if leet's dropping in war doesn't that tell you where you should be. Duh Even Our M1Dropped Leet

Ghost2986 likes this.
  14. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Guess I didnt explain my self correctly
    I wanted them to make something to improve pvp lol not encourage pve, we need players to stop afk farming and join them selfs on pvp, i want more action thts all and i guess u want the same
    But about pve drops : well g2 mobs have a high leet drop rate and also some ppl are waiting g4 release to come back
    If nothing gonna change no1 knows Shinnen said the update is huge so lets wait everything can change.

15. ToxiicChicken

Go to wars me + Dragon + a M1 have gotten leets from war in the last few days

Ghost2986 likes this.