D4 UPDATE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CPike0, Aug 10, 2016.

1. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Smh because your so sure its gonna fall .... dude 3 people quit today because theyre bored.. we can either sit in the same spot and lose more ppl than we gain or get d4 and have ppl come back... but almighty toxic knows it all so lets all just go off his better judgement and see how this goes.. smh im done arguing

2. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

Toxi stfu with alt account duplication voting ,G4 is going to come yes or yes.

3. SirKayz

SirKayz New Member

Lol There ill be an update for sure ahah when i came here they annouced it they already work on this atm its not cause 2-3 snake OP spend there wallet -3 day before update they will stay at m33 they will upgrade to g4 ..Thats your fault alot of ppl came from mayn and if ppl stay m33 they will need to put there wallet to to get nice stuff? no.. we will all have to get another stuff just transfer your damn kat leet to ring 120% thats it now keep calm and wait till 31

4. stemets

stemets New Member

A lot of player waiting God lvl from Mayan/Hun but it seems they gone to other server. They want max and me too... More lvl more fun...

5. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi, everyone!

Just a quick update. As we've mentioned previously, if we encounter a problem during our testing, we will have to delay the patch. As such, the patch will be delayed until sometime in September.

As for God level, we notice that many people voted for No. However, the comments leaned towards Yes. Therefore, we will have to discuss internally regarding the level cap increase with the development team.

6. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

NO Votes were done by multiple accpunt Shinnen... we need update asap... Whats the new date then Next week? ppl quitting Game is boring we need patch new content

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  7. CPike0

CPike0 Member

the whole reason i came back.. great.

8. CPike0

CPike0 Member

welp all this arguing and they win. i tried so many more ppl are gonna go..

9. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Do it asap many ppl are leaving again.... we need tht patch

CPike0 likes this.
  10. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Yeap.. Going blade and soul until further notice.. i came back and grinded straight weeks no drops and watched ppl quit so i can assume its gonna be worst now.

11. Mr0blivionz

I might leave until the patch come too... nothing to do other then grind... dont wanna improve my m33 gear for nothing so no point on doing anything right now

CPike0 likes this.
  12. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Second that.

13. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

This is not ts2 this is TwelveSky2: Classic with max M33 we should keep it that way. The problem is war and bug need to be fix, we need GM we need Event and most important is fix Hacker. No need god lvl to win lab by. You need team work, more m33 do lab by with you

14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Well your getting what you asked for so.. Gz ill be on blade and soul

15. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

I'm not stopping it nothing and if those votes are truly accurate then I don't wanna say I told you so...... But..... I don't have to sit here and create duplicate accounts for a point to be proven. I I stated my opinion and others did too. G4Patch can come I don't care I still think the rates should be increased a bit because other servers are doing it and that's where majority of the players are going.Right now we need a happy population

16. ToxiicChicken

Release the patch Shinen let's see if cspike is right and please release a m33 Reset Scroll

17. ToxiicChicken

If you go back to this post I even said I don't care if they patched

18. Yankii

Yankii New Member

Hi GM,

How long will be delay the patch?

19. Mr0blivionz

What we do otherwise then grind all day man? im probably the most active dragon currently, I hate grinding so I try to go all wars and PG all the time, but im not strong enought to fight so many jins and fuj alone, the game needs some changes, if we are gonna stay at m33 at least do something to help the game raise call more people
    create a transfer for players from mayn games like give a m33 with some silver...
    But GMs only work like 1-2hours a day nothing will ever change like this
    Make something to make every1 go to saigo sell stuff...
    Atm silver is just nothing on the game no1 cares for silver they all sell stuff for real life money...
    Until something is done to call more ppl I got nothing to do other then enjoy my -20% everyday....

20. TrueAtheist

TrueAtheist Member

Best thing ever! no g4 patch! keep m33 and for those quitting then they dont know the real meaning of CLASSIC 12sky2

Iegend likes this.