D4 UPDATE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CPike0, Aug 10, 2016.

1. VhonThugz

VhonThugz New Member

cant wait patch,,:mad:
    GM Shinnen when G4 Patch....?:D

2. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

31 august

3. CPike0

CPike0 Member

From the looks of it with this G4 update Poll business it looks like majority vote is for no G lvl and ive been on grinding red jades and everything preparing so if we dont get it ill go back on hiatus until an update comes out i grind 3 days straight nothing new wars same old same old HSB fuj+jin against dragon. so yea thats where i stand currently if nothing happens theres plenty players bored of m33 content while you have some only wanting you to hold back the g4 update for there benefit.. so they ccan have more time to get better items..

4. CPike0

CPike0 Member

no matter how you look at it regardless we are grinding to no avail so why not use that grinding to gain more lvls and get new skills and more pvp events etc why stay m33 and like another player said you DONT NEED TO GO GLVL gm can release m33 reset scroll so you can stay m33.... WSP started with g12 and theyre doing fine.

5. CPike0

CPike0 Member

@GMShinnen you all are going int hte right direction the only problem was the inactivity and the rates other than that the way youre going about updates is fine. this is a 10 year old game no such thing as TOO EARLY for an update.. weve been through this a million times with this game.

6. NkaujQabZib

NkaujQabZib Member

I would say it's not jin+fuji against guan all hsb. It's like the 2 less number factions are against the most number. I would prefer the faction point to reflect number of m33 currently online than the whole master level of a faction. It's more accurate indicator of who's online, not just the point of those are off line.

7. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  8. SirKayz

SirKayz New Member

You guys knowed they will be an update me and alot of my friends came here for the g4 update if you guys spend all your wallet into the m33 gear to be Overpower thats your Probleme!!! if you guys spend like 30 pc for kat m33 thats your probleme !!

PS : GM this Poll Vote = nothing Some1 created alot of Account to vote No update !!
    31august = g4 Update - They announced it they will do it

CPike0 likes this.
  9. NkaujQabZib

NkaujQabZib Member

10. ToxiicChicken

Kat 120% now :p

EarthDragon07 likes this.
  11. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Gratz
    still think u are crazy.... maybe we have g4 update in 4 days and u just spent sht loads of PC why not wait a week?

CPike0 likes this.
  12. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

LIE you afk in Ling Chi 24/7 but I do agree with M33 max

ToxiicChicken and CPike0 like this.
  13. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

If God 4 release- when we reach G4 then we'll be in the same condition of M33, when your lvl max you have nothing to do be side few war/grind/afk, so why asking for G4. I play this game because M33 is max and most of us here too that is why they vote for M33 cap.

ToxiicChicken and CPike0 like this.
  14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Sooo... youd rather us Stay in the same state as m33 knowing the situation rather than just getting g4 and being in the "same spot"... GLVL means more luck and we are able to do labby... stronger gears... This is ts2 not ts1 and thats what i feel like everyone who wants m33 max wants it to be...

15. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

u just said it ...its the same lol
    why the complain

16. ToxiicChicken

First off I made 120% with m33 luck so no need for glvl luck. Also I feel like these players will grind to G4 then come back to forum and complain that there is nothing to do. Then they will be rushing for you to patch G4-G8. If your really playing on our server you would know there is alot to do in game. Also don't use m33 as an excuse for not being able to do labby
    cause some other players have started doing Labby and we have no problems in there (permanent stunn ). If there are some things I think GM should implement,would have to be fill the item mall costumes items etc we want it.

17. ToxiicChicken

I don't mind g lvl but , In my opinion it's just not the time, then imagine 3 players actually going Glvl while others sit at m33 they are really gonna come here to complain because only one a few players will go glvl I'm sure of it. Also hsb will be ruined etc alot will fall I'm sure of it and I'll be sitting back eating popcorn saying I told you so!

18. ToxiicChicken

D
    I'm not going glvl retard it will be 6 of you in war while m33 wars are packed

19. ToxiicChicken

LMAO I don't even care I'm waiting to watch this empire fall like rest at this point

20. ToxiicChicken

Also BTW majority votes wins right Shinen?
    It's going to be very unbalanced I'm 90% sure

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016