Event: Rates Increase!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [GM]Shinnen, Aug 26, 2016.

1. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Twelve Sky community,

Starting 18:00 Friday, August 26, 2016, we will hold a 2X EXP and Drop Event! Don’t miss out on this chance to earn twice the experience points and fill your pockets!

Event Duration:
    August 26, 2016 18:00 - August 29, 2016 18:00 server time

08102016_12Sky_RatesIncrease_main.jpg

EarthDragon07 and hazeleyes4372 like this.
  2. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Man bad job because I bet nobody will farm anything good. Nobody has dropped a leet within the past 2+ months. It's basically a scam orchestrated by the GM

3. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

1. Kat 120% now

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  4. EarthDragon07

EarthDragon07 Member

Thanks GM, you is da best

5. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

Not sure if its just me but my drop rate seems to be better when event not on been farming in same place since event came on had 7 rares I say 24hours + this normal ?

6. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

also must of spent 1k rp on lucky dropp scrolls nothing once but unique

7. xCruiser

xCruiser Member

not being funny and trying not complain but if you can check activity I haven't been offline for around 5-6 days (been afk most of it farming) done nothing but farm 24/7 for the 5-6 day but the drop rate is ridiculous a hand full of rares an 1 White feather its cost me more in pills an auto hunt then what iv farmed maybe just me but is seeming quite pointless...

8. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Hi
    I just want to add my 2 experience review into this post and give my feed back as a new player returning to the game, after many years out. so were do i start, so first thing i would like to say is thank you for the x2 event, however as a returning player i can see issue's with the drop's already Elites were never a easy thing to farm, but judging on my first 2 weeks of none stop farming, the drop rates are so low on elite farming it is sharp becoming a pointless task for me. ( pet drops are also low)

So what does that mean to me as a player

So as a player trying to enjoy the game, to its full capacity what are the issue's

1. i am forced to over pay in Red Points for items i need
    2. i am destroyed by that very small % that has elites
    3. We are starting to see real world trading outside the terms and conditions (meaning less items for in game players)
    4. Players are coming into the game only to get bored (This affect's us all as we want to see the game grow)
    5. Guan's and Jin's dropping a lot of elites, they even dropped 1 from me in ariena, The Fujins with ellites quit the game with the elites.

So if you wanting to grow 12sky Classic Community you have to give people something to stick around for

And as a current member of the community i am trying to bring new and old school players back to 12sky Classic and Tweet out regular to over 20k of people when you host Event's. If there is any further support RedFox needs feel free to ask

Thanks

Gaz3k

9. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

The x3 Drop rate has decreased my drops per hour can some 1 enplane to me how this is possible averaging 1 drop per hour right now