D4 UPDATE

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CPike0, Aug 10, 2016.

1. CPike0

CPike0 Member

when does it come out?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi CPike0,

What is D4?

3. Sorey

Sorey New Member

hi,

D4 = God 4 so we wait with impatience update GOD !!!

4. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

We want to know when g4 patch coming this 12 august maintenance would be awesome Everyone waiting for the patch

5. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Shinen Im done Grinding Please dont Add G4 Please increase our leet drop rate please listen to the players who have been here since day 1. not those that left when serever was having issues. Ive grind'ed 24/7 non stop since this server open, i cant make cp cause literally no pvp. My Guild also have been grinding since day 1 and none of us have farmed anything good we been sitting in SOS Maps all dam day everyday. Dont release g4 yet we are not ready for it man please. Cspike quit already so his comments are useless he know 's nothing about what's going on , Morientes does not know anything either, they all left and now they want to return and demand Patches no way! the ones who have stayed here and who have been loyal to this server , Really want Leets and to do more hsb at this lvl we have not even experienced the server really. Its Only been open for 4 Months!!!!! Just really conisder this g.m Befoer you make the Loyal Gamers leave cause G4 is not what we want At this moment.

Ps , Morientes Please dont come here and demand patches Cspike same for you, therer are players here who are still awaiting m33 leets to fall so they can start enjoying the game and they deserve it cause they stayed here when sht got hard.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  6. ToxiicChicken

then we have a bunch of new players coming from mayn im sure they want to reach M33 and pick up where they left off on the PVP. This server been open for about 4 months G4 already its too early. Please rethink what your doing g.m you release patch now they grind til g4 then quit again because they will complain there is nothing to do.

7. ToxiicChicken

why you get to leave then come back to Demand patches o_O!

8. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

I been here Since CLOSED Beta,Everyone want Update we are boring ith only a war and afk all day we want more content like all Servers dude more people will play its the best for our server and they will get more money

Kenshin1 and tinytinytintin like this.
  9. ToxiicChicken

its been snakes and tigers you and your guild and your faction has not been here. Would be different if you guys was actually AFK but your not. You all quit this game when you realize the wars, HSB, and Labby was bugged. None of you have been here since then . So don't come to me with some boring "afk all day story" because if you came to play the game you will see there is significantly a great amount of things to do. Same applies for the rest of the so called" community that just quit when server had bugs, or all AFK cause your bored." You guys never gave this server a chance, and you think you should just come to demand updates and patches. Tell me How many Hsb Wars have tou attended and completed? Another thing how many Labrynth's have you Completed? How many Contribution Points/Hero Points do you Have?What level is your CP/Title Rank? How Many Lixirs you Have? Its much more i could quote but its pointless its people like you that ruin servers bro people who play for little while, think they have made it to the top , and then quit. Then try to come back and give their opinion on how to improve the server. If your Friends was Truly AFK You would have answer's to my questions. :)

Oh And By the way all buggs that was here HSB/War/Valkey Labby have been fixed!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  10. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Toxiic... dude i honestly dont know who you think you are or why you even care but please dont get on my post with that... honestly.. and i didnt quit i was about to. and you dont have the right to tell anyone what they can or cant do you think your the only one who grinded and stayed here get over yourself bro thats all im gonna say to you.

11. CPike0

CPike0 Member

it doesnt matter to YOU who was afk or who was hiatas maybe we had other sht to do not sit around waiting for them to update the server theres a thing called life man we have kids and if we gonna play a game i at least dont wanna waste time on it dont tell me where i can and cant go or whatever you have going on just dont you are noone but a whiny player that probably had good stuff in other servers so you think your the sht from what i can tell by your forum posts.. i hate to flame but dude you really got a uneccesary mouth on you

12. ToxiicChicken

I'm not telling you to leave nor saying I'm the sht Im just saying I've been here and I may not know what but I feel I have a Great idea what to do so the server can improve and before you guys Comeback and start asking and demanding updates come play with us and check out what's going on. And don't hit me with the "I gotta life quote " cause it's cliche now I have a child and I work and I have a girlfriend seems to me like TS2 IS BOTH OUF OUR HOBBY.:)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  13. CPike0

CPike0 Member

thats the thing.. im nto DEMANDING anything im simply asking him when is the update coming out because i heard it was coming its not like i made 100,s of post pushing for it .. im just asking a question and you come onto the post and unneccesarily tell me about something you have no controll over just a word.

14. CPike0

CPike0 Member

and the reason i was about to quit because there was nothing going on and grinding for 24 hours 7 days a weak and getting nothing but a bronze bar gets boring.. but now gm,s are active so its MY decision to rejoin the server..

15. ToxiicChicken

That's the same point I'm trying to make it's pointless to go right back to grinding

16. VhonThugz

VhonThugz New Member

cant wait for the ptch
    if stay m33 and waiting to drops elite item how long it takes?...grrr

what if god patch?

even when you grind @ god can also drop elites right? :rolleyes:

whats the deference?:eek:
    hopefully patch soon.............:D

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  17. hazeleyes4372

hazeleyes4372 New Member

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/d4-update.24934/#post-185088

Not that My 2 cents matter cause i have only been here a week and 2 days, ToxiccChicken if you want to say something about someones cp, hero points ect ect maybe you should do some research on that person and those things. As far as hsb attendance...well.. the time that it takes place has alot to do with the attendance. Not all players can attend because of RL responsibilities such as a family, work and well .. just Real Life In general.

tinytinytintin and CPike0 like this.
  18. ToxiicChicken

Dude I have a life a job and a kid and I attend school so stop always trying to come up with excuses, I and the reason I spoke on contribution points is because the nabs claim they have nothing to do.

19. MoRieNTeS

MoRieNTeS Active Member

So when God level 4 and Summer event coming?? We need a date

20. Iegend

Iegend Member

Around the last week of august.