Jasmine League

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Alys2, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Prodigy3469

Prodigy3469 New Member

Hey Jasmine. LordBeerus here from GC. Will start playing again soon. Nice seeing u all on here tho!

2. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Oh prodigy! ^_^ So good to see u again and will be nice to catch ya in game. Hope works been well. Come visit us on team speak sometime ;).

3. Nythrilyn

Nythrilyn New Member

Pinay, did Fenrir get hold of you? Spoke to him last night on FB and he didn't know about this version, so he started to download it. So don't be surprised if you get a message !!!

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  4. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

Packie :D u'r Rock!! ^_^

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  5. Amenra

Amenra New Member

Hello! its nice to see some folks from Acclaim still playing this game, i'm also from Acclaim my IGN was Amenra from Wutang Clan, i'm playing SF this time wmy character name is Avery, I can still definitely recall Pna1dragon and Yang! see ya'll! :D

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  6. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Oh man your name is soo familiar. Time has gotten the best of me and my memory doesn't serve we me as well. Definitely great seeing old school players resurfacing though. And woot SFs <3 oh so sxy And I must add *hi5s for more female gamers weee. Hope you end up enjoying this version. Hit me up if you need help, I'll do my best to do what I can. Hope to catch ya in game one day.

7. Amenra

Amenra New Member

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  8. Bijuu

Bijuu New Member

Hi! Are you guys still open to new members? I just rolled a LOB Hybrid. Used to be CS6 back during Acclaim :). Hopeful to play with you guys soon!

9. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

We are, but sadly we only have a black clan league. Do hope you find a good home for yourself. Best wishes with everything.

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Member

Pinayyyy And all you lovely Jasmine people Heyyyyyy ^_^ <3 shakey shakey shakey
    <('-'<) <( '-' )> (>'-')> :p:p;)

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  11. Tsilver

Tsilver New Member

[​IMG]
    I'll comeback hunting for your league.... let me join pls.. i was late but thanks to bro -zwar-.
    BTW hiyoriki ===> tatsuya for now.
    im out

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  12. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

Oh my alys you still play! Back from acclaim days! :) Angel-X

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  13. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

@Dodge33 Yes, he does =) He usually pops on mid afternoon to early evening PST times if u hope to catch him on. Always nice to see familiar names still around. Hope you guys get to connect :)

@Tsilver Aww tats hehe sorry for late reply. Was so nice to catch u in game again time sure flies frm GC days huh. Do hope school goes well for you and hf with ur cosplay friend ;) hehe

@Andromeda *watches u wiggle n jiggle...meerow. IMY! <3

14. Ryuio

Ryuio New Member

Seen pna1 again makes me happy, hi there, i am sure nobody remembers me i dont even remember my name when i was in jasmine, but it definatly was one of the best times i spent in this game. kinda makes me want to quit my wutang and go make a black clan charc and maybe if you guys let me join i can re-live the fun times i had with this league. I believe i played with you guys back in gamers first or sometime in acclaim. I dont remember well. Glad to see you doing great pina :)

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  15. Ryuio

Ryuio New Member

1.In Game Name: [Raikou]
    2.Level #, Level Title :Currently Opening Chi 2
    3.Clan & Role:Bot & Healer
    4.Why would you like to join: I used to be in jasmine back in gamersFirst, with a hd hyb if my memory serves me right, and to be honest was one of the best times i spent on this game, i kinda regret not joining in gamescampus, but i just dont wanna do same stuff as in GC would like to start new with a challenging role and a neutral league again :) .
    5.If you know someone in league who & how: only persons i remember is Pna1Dragon and uh pack (sorry forgot full name, to lazy to look back in the pages) :p
    6.How long you've been playing and/or what 1st got you into the game: I been playing since november of 2007, i played in acclaim for a year i remember after patch 110 thou i was never able to play again due to getting Disconnected every 5 mins, than i returned in gamersfirst and thats when i was in jasmine, if my memory serves me my name for my hd was Angelloko idk, i dont remember well, when G1 gave up the game and GC came by i played for another year, than gave up on it until a week ago, when my buddies from Killa-Klownz called me to play once more, but i dont really wanna play like that, i wanna start fresh, in the end il be the same old war stuff. i rather try to re-live my G1 times and make new friends. i did play in the private server aswell for like 6 months. so i guess i been playing for exactly about 5 years. What got me into the game? The story behind the game, the war of the 9 dragons, the whole lore was beautiful i wanted to know more, and fell in-love with the game.
    7.Share something funny, whether game related or not: hmm lets see, Me and my friend at work be making fun of my supervisor sometimes, because its always one time per week he goes with this big t-shirt that is of a bright color, so it always reminds us of the highlight markers, so we be calling him "yo look at the neon highlighter over there" . haha

16. iMetal

iMetal Member

Well if it isn't some old friends. How's everyone doing?

17. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

@Ryuio - hi dear ^_^ so happy to hear of OG jasmines coming around again. Sorry it took a bit to reply. Out of town at the moment for work so can't play as much, but will pass on your name to some leaders hopefully we can get ya in here shortly if you aren't already. Also lol highlighter *busts out highlighters and starts coloring our world happy ^_^.

@iMetal - Heeey! U used to have a podcast didn't u? Time flies. We're good still hangin in and making the most of the game for us ride or dies with 9D. Hope you're well yourself and great to see u play still :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  18. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Edit ... Nothing to see here, carry on, this is all your imagination *wiggles fingers before your eyes*

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  19. RagLoire

RagLoire New Member

IGN : [Rage]
    Level 79 - Sun and Moon 3
    BoT War
    Im looking to join an active community with experienced and friendly players who focus on mainly PVE and making new friends in the game.
    I dont know anybody in Jasmine i dont belive , Ive played the game On/off back since acclaim days ive had a couple of level capped chars in that time but obviously im having to start over on redfox :)

20. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

@RagLoire - Just sent your name to some leaders. Hopefully someone will be able to get a hold of you. I'm officially out of game for an undetermined time presently, but am still trying to maintain contact with those currently playing, so please bare with us as we try to get you added. Best wishes with everything and hope you enjoy this new version of the game! :)

RECRUITMENT POST

WELCOME, Mabuhay, Bienvenidos, Willkommen, Bem-vindo, Chào mung, Selamat datang, Bienvenue

[​IMG]

We are a friendly neutral PvE league Tao Server composed of individuals looking to form lasting bonds with comrades around the world. We have been in commission since Feb. 2007, originating from acclaim's nirvana server. We enjoy running a muck through the maps, joking around in league chat, and coming up with our own side fun in game & on our voice team speak server. Feel free to check out our League picture post for some of our shenanigans: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/jasmine-league-fun-group-pics-screenshots.976/

[​IMG]

Current BMs as of 5/2/17
    MasterRiku - Jasmines, BoT
    Rhino- [Jasmine, HD
    Jasmine4Lyfe- Jasmine, SF
    EyesOfGreen- Jasmiine, BoT
    Bryanne- Jasmine], HD​

If you are interested in joining, please reply to the following:

1. In Game Name - Example: MrNoName
    2. Level #, Level Title - 25, Opening Chi 1
    3. Clan & Role - HD, Warrior
    4. Why would you like to join? -
    5. If you know someone in league who & how-
    6. How long you've been playing and/or what 1st got you into the game? -
    7. Share something funny, whether game related or not -
    ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!
    We don't hate or discriminate we accept all levels to participate.
    ...only REQUIREMENT is you chat with us once in a while ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Captainpack likes this.