PLEAAAASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shiriru, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

OMG,
    I SWEAR ILL SPAM EVERY SINGLE FORUM POSTS HERE/ OFF TOPIC/ GAME HELP/ ETC UNTIL THIS IS TAKEN CARE OF.

******* PKERS NOW EVEN RUN IN PACKS OF 2 AND 3... AS IF 1 WASNT ENOUGH TO 1 SHOT A QUESTER/GRINDER.
    THOSE LEGENDS / 9 DRAGONS GUILDS ARE TOXIC AND HATEFUL.
    HOW HARD IS FOR YOU GM'S TO JUST DISABLE PVP UNTIL YOU FIND A BETTER SOLUTION?
    THE SAME WAY YOU DISABLED LOGIN REWARDS IN A FLASH ?

I CANNNOOOOT EVEN GET 3% EXP BEFORE SOME NOOB COMES TO 1 SHOT ME.

ALL THE 'HIDDEN' SPOTS ARE NOT HIDDEN ANYMORE. THOSE PKERS LITERALLY RUN AND SEARCH AND HUNT EVERY LIVING THING THEY FIND.
    PEOPLE ARE STAYING IN TOWNS LEVELING UP BUFFS INSTEAD OF GRINDING, CUZ THEY WILL GET KILLED.

THIS IS CANCER ! I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I HATE YOUR PVP. I HATE YOUR PLAYSTYLE. I HATE YOUR ATTITUDE. I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE A HARD LIFE. BULLYING PEOPLE BEHIND ANNONIMITY AND BEHIND YOUR MONITOR WILL NOT MAKE YOU 'STRONG'. I DONT CARE THAT YOU GOT FIRED FROM WORK/DEVOURCED/HAD A HARD CHILDHOOD/ARE POOR ETC. BULLYING IS NOT SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS.
    YOU ARE JUST SMALL PEOPLE WHO WILL REMAIN SMALL NO MATTER HOW BADAZZ YOU TRY TO BE.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

Shiriru sounds so cute and innocent <3

ShaKira2008 likes this.
  3. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I am handsome,masculine,male too bad i am 19 '-'

4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Once again with Echelon being the sole cause of the pvping. Echelon is dying, just let it die in peace...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  5. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Lately you were saying that Echelon is alive and kicking, with 100-50% buff everyday and today it's dying?

akam6666 likes this.
  6. Blitzcronk

The league is strong itself, it's the game and the league are dying to me.

7. Trevino

Trevino Member

No Blitzy! :( I hope you aren't getting burnt out buddy!! Teddy will miss you if you are :(

8. Blitzcronk

Getting behind in uni work, I cannot afford to spend money in-game atm and I do just generally feel so burnt out.

Zukee likes this.
  9. Spite

Spite Well-Known Member

Too much optimism is not healthy

Shyheim and Blitzcronk like this.
  10. Trevino

Trevino Member

I feel ya man, and work/school more important! If it wasn't for my crazy Jazzy Family I couldn't play this game!
    [Chela], StrawBewy, Biorr, and FRANK! :D, not to forget to mention The former LM of Jasmine hiding out in my BOT band :D

11. Juliys

Juliys Member

Just shut up and play... Farm things and be the best...

NdOnunze likes this.
  12. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

i cant play. i cant farm.
    The moment i get out of a village and find some mobs. i get PKed.
    You should be the one to shut up.

miakoling, Akash4 and chiyoko3242 like this.
  13. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I don't know if I got lucky or people are exaggerating but I got PKed maybe 5 or 6 times in total, killed my pker 3 other times. Am now almost fc and no problems grinding. Maybe timezones are different and I just missed the tards but I have not had any of the problems that are happening to others. I like to think it's my magnetic personality and rapier wit

14. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

All your posts no matter what thread is about is your crying about pkers. You should spend more time in-game grinding/playing than crying and maybe someday you also start pking.

ihgyug likes this.
  15. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

No lie but im 100% record on GL2 lvlahhhh.

16. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

"I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I HATE YOUR PVP. I HATE YOUR PLAYSTYLE. I HATE YOUR ATTITUDE. I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE A HARD LIFE. BULLYING PEOPLE BEHIND ANNONIMITY AND BEHIND YOUR MONITOR WILL NOT MAKE YOU 'STRONG'. I DONT CARE THAT YOU GOT FIRED FROM WORK/DEVOURCED/HAD A HARD CHILDHOOD/ARE POOR ETC. BULLYING IS NOT SOLVING YOUR PROBLEMS.
    YOU ARE JUST SMALL PEOPLE WHO WILL REMAIN SMALL NO MATTER HOW BADAZZ YOU TRY TO BE. "

Learn to read.

17. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Thank you for warm words. I have one rule "If it's move, kill it" pk it's a part of this game and people since acclaim crying over and over for same. If you dont like pvp/pk style of this game dont play it.

fataljustice and HuyetChienMa like this.
  18. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

They are the OP words. Not mine, although I pretty much share the sentiment.

Good for you, want a cookie? Think it makes you special? Think you're some sort of bad ass because you can push buttons good?
    I don't.

Chat, lion's roar, bands, duels, parties, trading and looking at each other's stats are also all part of the game.
    But I can turn them off or deny requests for them. Lion's roar is even a paid feature.

Can you give me one OBJECTIVE reason why PvP should be treated any differently?

Szafka likes this.
  19. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Also, if PK is your thing, then the game is your field.
    Then if crying is my thing forums are my field. No one can stop me open new threads about you toxic people. So if you don't like them, don't come in forum to spread your virus toxicity here aswell. Stick to the game.
    If you dont like crying then dont read it .

My rule ? I fight you people with words and cries. They are more potent than your in-game bullying , because I'm not alone in this boat. When RF finally decides to disable this toxic PvP I'd like to see YOU come cry in forums, why did they stop your precious PvP. Its a matter of time.

20. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Cause the game developers made it this way on purpose?

21. Acidhedz

Acidhedz Active Member

And?
    They also made it with the base XP and drop rates nearly everyone wants changed.
    They made it without a large amount of the content that it currently has.
    It's been modified many times already. Including making PvE servers for almost the entire history of the game with US publishers.

Just because they made it originally as an open-pvp game, doesn't mean there is any inherent merit to pvp that should preclude it from being optional.

As I have already point out elsewhere, PvP is not important to progression in the game. You don't need to do it for anything important. The only reason it seems like PvP is the focus of the game, is because they never finished the story, or put other side content in.

No major quests require PvP. No major functions in the game require PvP. It is side content.