EXP cards issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by muscyy, Feb 28, 2016.

1. muscyy

muscyy New Member

Why should people get ban because of your lack of experience in taking care of a game? Omg LET add new STUFF for players but don't bother even testing it ! The server is full of exp cards,even to players who did not made another accounts ! What about players that have multiple IP and playing an account ? If you ban any of players because of your idiotic event enjoy a dead server because this WONT happen on any company that owns a game and takes responsability.You faild it dear Redfox not us,this wasnt even an exploit because they we're treadable,no bug was used,and as like in any MMORPG i can create as many accounts as I want ! Solve ur problems and leave us alone or enjoy the Chaos you made.

BTW: The exp cards are still treadable,just to remember in case you forgot.Oh just dont check ur game wait for players to post on forum xD.

2. sidealea

sidealea Member

I see the problem as redfox fault. Its not that much of an exploit as it is give someone their 2nd CBT deco to another player..

Vrangsinn and muscyy like this.
  3. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Nah, they should ban people with over 7 accounts that's sure (the reason is easy to understand). Hope they all get banned, really hate such things =)

dixbutts likes this.
  4. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

P.S : You used your multiple accounts to auto-like and posting?hahhaha, joking x'D

5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

The point where u realise GC was good '-'.GC said they will ban people if u use 2 account on 1 computer which they didnt since most people did it.GC did rollback on crucial times when there was a exploit beng used and payed compensation.Half of the events they said they will remove crit pills but they didnt,was that our fault if we logged in with many accounts and took advantage?NO since they didnt ban us then they didnt have a problem

Another main bug was people bugging M&D so master or disciple could be online 24/7 without being logged in therefore as a master u didnt really need to find disciples and therefore u could so-called "abuse" contribution and farm unlimited.

Another bug was u could repeat quests which gave items such as yybs/damage pills and so called "abuse" that.

Another bug was getting unlimited xp cards from quests and so called "abuse" that.

Another bug was storing non storage items in storage.This is another so called "abuse"

I think u get the message.All these cases in GC and many more where people did not get banned.This was GC companies job and since they didnt fix these bugs which i mentioned,they couldnt blame the players.Therefore it is not the players fault if stuff is broken or not working as intended.

GM Ahri,have some thought before banning people.I know GC terms maybe different from RF terms but they are similiar.U will just loose 70% of the players in the game.

There us no logic with this.U have time to ban us for stupid stuff but cant fix the level 50 quest items exchange or the anti-pk buff?People have been waiting weeks for a simple buff but it hasnt came yet.

muscyy likes this.
  6. Dromi

Dromi Member

Just 1 thing....where is GC today?...ummm they kinda closed... because they were good i spose no?....Abuse should be dealt with, what u are saying players are not to blame for abusing because its not their fault if the company isnt fixing their ****... for real? If you do something KNOWING that its wrong and against the rules it is you fault dont try to wiggle your way out of it, its like saying thieves are not to blame for stealing if the cops/or you the one they stole from are not able to protect the stuff they stole from you.

7. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

GC got sold out and webzen decided not to invest in some of their games, if anything a company beeing bought by another wasn't cause they where a bad company in the first place. And regarding this exploit, this isn't a bug exploit, it's a free gift that the company didn't make sure it stay's account bound and since making a 2nd or 3rd or 100th you never get a message that you aren't allowed to have 2 or more accounts probably isn't really a players fault for exploiting a gift that is so easy to exploit.

akam6666, Spite and Zukee like this.
  8. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Dont worry i have 2 stacks of xpcards.Should get me 2 maxed chars(hopefully).

9. Balboa

Balboa New Member

Chill, all playa's will quit...

10. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

wich one wil there even be another ?

11. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

There's always going to be another pulisher, official or "unofficial".

12. tonychen

tonychen New Member

I didn't take advantage of the attendance event.
    The items I received from attendance event are still in those accounts I created. I didn't use any of those items.
    I created multiple accounts and received items from attendance event because I didn't know it's against the rule.
    After i found that it's against the rule I stopped.
    is gm going to ban my account?

13. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.Bruh u are gonna go to jail.U committed a crime.Like they say, u committe a crime u serve the time.

14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yes maybe another private server as big as play9d if there is no official server :p.

15. kittencat

kittencat Active Member

who knows we can't answer....just wait and see but ye you might ><

16. Frazle

Frazle Member

Hope you get banned and items removed.

17. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Corect.

18. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for the feedback. There are a lot of rumors and confusion regarding the changes to the Attendance event. However, just to clear things up, this notices is aimed towards the users that were creating over 20 accounts to take advantage of the tradable EXP cards. As a general rule, you may establish only one account per person to participate in the services offered on the website.

19. wildman080

wildman080 New Member

i had like 5 accounts in acclaim gc and g1 because i dont like just playing one char so why does everone get mad about a few accounts if your not trading stuff with them anyone that knows me knows i have alot off chars because i like a change i dont like grinding the same char every day

mihai77, Vrangsinn and Spite like this.
  20. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Yes and the outcome of this will be? Players are already powering through the game or making tons of gold from this. Is anything going to actually be done?

I have 50 cards I bought from people in Hefei, are you actually going to just put your foot down, remove the cards, man up and accept you or the developers messed up and fix this problem?

21. DeeShan

DeeShan Member

I think a massive rollback could deal the happened things. And also ban those people who made 10+ accounts