Few questions since I'm new here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gabbster, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Yab is not the only one who was in trouble for glitched weapon, he was most noted because of his actions. As we have been saying and you have not been understanding because you must not be able to read english as easy as you type it, WE NEVER SAID ALL VN ARE BAD OR HACKERS. The majority of hackers in game and cheater are VN. You can agrue and deny it all you want but the evidence is 100% clear in everything they do. Exploited kunlun when it was open. Exploited haystacks and chickens. I seen low lvl VN coming from high lvl alters. What is a CS doing in KJ alone? Grinding those boss mobs? As dude said, They will only speak VN or broken VN which is worse. I rather not understand you then try to understand you. I have met a few nice VN so i cannot agree with benji on that. There are 3 VN i do not pk atm because they asked me not to because they are pve players who do not like pvp. OneEye from HH and Tron and his son Trie from legend.
    I have respect for players who want pve only, unlike the VNL ( VN leagues). A select few are only pve'rs. The HG lvl players were obviously only cs lvl in other versions and bullied id assume and thats why they feel the eed to harass and pk everyone til players log out which is, in my opinion, should be bannable perm because it is killing the revenue of the company. Instead of being cowards and letting these destructive players on the server, i would look at it from a business aspect. If i am not mistake, to play VN and KR server you have to have a VN/KR social security number, at least thats how it used to be. Not sure anymore. But if KR and VN can keep the world off their server, why cant we keep cheaters that are all in the same region off ours? Redfox is trying to be politically correct and it will end up biting them in the ass when the server is so low they have to shut down only a year after having the title. But then again maybe that was the plan likei said. Quick 1 year dump.

2. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

What i find funny about this is you said "westerners" were buying from the VN. Only "western" player i know that was apart of that was from Canada and he was korean/arabian and we made fun of him on forum and G1 GM ended up banning him because the VN leaked credit card info and his name was right there plain as day. The rest were EU players. VN server failed because of VN players, not the rest of the world. For the past 6 years they have been destroying every Western version they can get into. They have GM tool from other versions that still work. I personally cannot prove this as you would need a GM tool to see if another player has one, and i sadly do not own this.

GM can though, but since there is only 1 GM and nobody who cares, they just continue to get away with what they are doing. VN are the ones who hacked GM Venus account in GC. They were the owners of the play9dpk R1,R2,R3and R4 servers. A hacked server with x10 xp x12 skill/drop. GC tried to close them and they came to GC and took over game for a bit. Completely fried the server and GC had to get another one and after that the game was so laggy and was never the same again. So again, for you to sit here so blind, or maybe you just think we dont remember, and to say VN are not the problem, well then you are apart of the problem too.

VN are dupping here too. Just a few weeks back the market was flooded by RBK and BoC. All sold by VN players. Later on same items were found to be dupped and were removed from players who bought them out of VN stand. So VN kept money and player lost item. Thats fair? VN IP should have been traced and all accounts on that IP linked to the dupped items should have been perm banned. Dupping can happen over and over. That is why GC made it so you cannot drop items on the ground. That is how they were doing it. Dropping items and relogging while picking up or some dumb shizz liek that and making multiples. Stop with the weak punishments. Full perm IP bans for glitchers and hackers. Check player bags. Check player gear. Check player weapons.

3. seeyou

seeyou Member

Yep, exactly. Item mall passes with 3x drop rate and a CS char (with all those banners and shits) can easily farm the whole dungeon (killing every mob). That's why we (my friend and me) invested in those passes too, just before our lovely GM screwed the whole ****. I don't see a problem in using IM passes to farm an event.

Again yep, I'm talking about the same mighty shithead who acted like a white knight fighting against those hackers, while he and his friends used their services. That's a pretty ******* disgusting thing if you ask me. However something similar happened here as well. Yab (who sucked in pvp like ****) couldn't kill other players and assumed everyone was cheating (falsely ofc), so he started to cheat himself and acted as another fucked up white knight against those VNs, who were actually playing legit.

There is/was a 9DPK private server, with a VN owner (who is actually a nice guy), better GM than anyone from this version. There were also these Play9D R1-R2-R3-R4 servers, but get your facts right mate. It was the GC EU server (the best ******* official server 9D ever had, with the best ******* GM ever - Camlost), which got hacked by some dude, called warv0x (no, he wasn't VN).

[​IMG]

I know that because I was playing on that server since the beginning, and that was the action which later killed the server. And he was the person who hacked that shitty GM's account later on. You were right on the reason.

I have no idea about the duping part, I wasn't playing those times. But I can tell you, which I already told before they deleted all my posts. I left the game around April, when they brought us the shitty OX event with OP rewards. We have been already farming Kylin dungeon for weeks before that. Red runs. Legit way. With teamwork. Ask MinMin or Rum why they left UF. Because we didn't brought them to dungeon. By the time I left the game (1.5-2 months ago) many of us already had half RBK. If I don't leave, and we don't stop farming, we have those items too long long long ago.

I'm not saying VNs are not hacking (Rou is fishy as **** on that video), I'm saying they have nice players. Legit players. I'm saying non-VNs are doing as much ******** as VNs do. There are 2-3x more VN players, so ofc there are more VN exploiter than non-VN. And I'm saying all the hate towards them, all the trashtalk from the stupid kids made them act the way they do. And I won't judge them because of that.

Kito420 likes this.
  4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I agree to everything you said except understanding their actions. If you came here and players started acting like before, then kill them. Don't take out past anger on new players.