Few questions since I'm new here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gabbster, Jun 29, 2016.

1. gabbster

gabbster New Member

Hello! Just joined this server yesterday and it looks nice except the experience rate, drop rate and skill exp rate ( as a new player ). I was looking in the whole "Guides" , "Tips" threads too see if there is anything that makes a new user's life a bit easier but I couldn't find anything. I've hit OC3 right now, I'm going to turn into BOT but I can't decide between healer or warrior. I was watching some videos on youtube about this server and all users were warriors. So my question here is how do they got hp leech without pills / weapon ornament or GK leech plate.
    So, long story short:
    1) Can I craft any low level weapon or any kind of useful items? I can only see the FD merchant the lowest.
    2) Someone said something about that healer has def smash now, so will a healer worth for pve?
    3) In youtube videos, mobs look like they got lower def or hp, since a warrior with +6 weapon and not really geared can one shot a mob using def smash.
    If you have any other tips for new user, will be my pleasure to read them since they can be helpful.
    P.S. If there are any leech items that can be obtained kinda easy, I'll go as a warrior. The only reason I was thinking to chose the healer was for buffs and heal while grinding.
    Thanks for helping a new player!

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

Hi there :)
    You can finish all blue quests (Road To Elements) to obtain a clan-weapon (called Young Dragon Weapon). After that by doing yellow quests (Road to Dragons), you can upgrade that Young Dragon Weapon into True Dragon Weapon which gives 1000 damage. So, its pretty good for a new player. Note: its free just by doing quests.

Yes Healer does have -def smash now. Still, not the best class for PVE until you get really high levels and max out all traps.
    -def trap help people do almost x2 damage on special bosses on which -def skills do not work.

For low level mobs, yes. However, it won't be like that when you get to higher levels.

1. Find yourself an active master.
    2. Team up. "Heroes do not stand alone". - 9Dragons Awaken
    3. Save money from quests.
    4. If you are new, its easier if you play warriors.
    5. Ask in-game players for assists if possible.
    6. Contact support when you have problems and be patient.
    7. If you dont know, ask. Don't test since you are new and have little resource.

There is nothing easy for a start unless you pay some USD on it. A premium package would be perfect for a new player however its totally depends on your gaming budgets.
    10USD = 1,000 credit = 150mil-200mil gold (in-game currency)

Hope those tips help :)
    Good luck and have fun!

3. gabbster

gabbster New Member

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I'll start doing the quests you mentioned above to craft that weapon and I'll chose warrior and see how it goes.

4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

At higher lvls unless you're viet, they won't let you grind. Might as well quit now and waste no time here. They were caught with hacked weapons. Gm never removed the weapons, just made sure they can't use again. I wasted money here, don't waste money or time.

5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Just to clarify, the team went through all logs from the beginning of time and have removed all weapons.

6. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Explain the video with from today of the shao warrior out damaging 4 players who are fully bannered. Fact is there is a problem that has not been addressed by this company. It was referred to as "Game drama" by a very unprofessional GM, if that even was a real GM and not some hacker getting into y'all accounts. This game is dying and I will not sit back while people waste their time and money. We want answers and we want to know what is being done to fix this racist in game VN problem and how to get players back.

7. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Did you delete all the items farmed by these weapons? Or the accounts of the hackers? No. That's why they are so over powered. They farmed gear for an entire league using hacked weapons and there was no consequences. None. 3 day ban for yab killed the sever because you showed you will allow hacking/glitching. You gave no real punishment to any of them. Now we all pay the price for your mistake and error.

8. MMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM Active Member

The weapon glitch still exist. There is a video posted and a person who owns all end game items and a +17 weapon with healer damage leech was being out damaged by a shao warrior with a low level weapon that was refined to +12. Please investigate this issue and please take action(as in delete the items the person farmed and do perm banned). Thank you and i am glad to see you more active on the forum. Good job.

tinytinytintin and Kito420 like this.
  9. bxmap3

bxmap3 New Member

Well said Kito, the problem is hackers going on without any real punishment. they should be Perm Ban now, 3 days banned is a joke. now not all VNs is bad and hackers so dont go on about VNs. GMs need to look at individual with zero tolerant. hack Bugs or exploits is Perm banned not like now. we are players want to know why +17 HGweapons with full banners cant KS boss and we wait and see

10. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

Big problem when the hackers when it inconveniences your league huh?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  11. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

I know not all VN are bad but it is the same thing as the world hating muslims. Everyone hates muslims because of actions of ISIS which was created by the USA. Not all muslims are radicalist just like not all VN are hackers. I dont have GM tools to see who is a hacker so i will assume all VN to be hackers, who are in VN Leagues. I am not going up to every VN and asking them if they are nice or if they hack. They dont ask non-VN. They pk all non-VN which is a racial issue that receives no attention. They call it in game drama. But it is what it is. They wanted to get a quick scoop of cash. They even said, the CEO is from GC. He grabbed the game up. He only got the game because he knows players will dump cash into the game and then once they made a quick cash grab, ignore the community and let the server die off then sell off the license rights to another company to come in and do the very same.

The reason i call for the VN community to be investigated is, they were the ones that hacked GC. They were the owners of play9dpk.com, aka R1-R4, the private server. When GC tried to have them shut down, they hacked GC GM accounts. I believe that is what happened to GM Ren, since GM have released no official word about how he was allowed to post the kind of content he did. All they id was remove his posts and acted liek he never was here. Point is i have played this game like some of you out there. I have been with 9d since 2006. Followed it everywhere. I know more about this game than any of these GM. I know how to bring players. I know how to fix issues in game. No good events. No boss spawns. No SvS. No black and white war. No TGW. No collection events.

1 GM in forum. No V/GM in game. Support responds the same way everytime. No proper punishments for cheaters. If this is a PvP server and players cant be griefed, then remove it from the ToS and CoC. If you will not protect your players from racist players and ******* players that only intend to make others quit, then remove the FACT it says what griefing is because you are not following your own rules. In closing, as i stated, YOU HAVE NOT removed the weapons. You just supposedly stopped them from making. If you infact removed them, then you didnt fix it so they cant be made again.

That shao is VN player FYI. In a VN league. Legend. Legend is alts of All4War. Also VN. This is why i said, check every single VN account. Check mine too. IDC. Check every single account. Delete accounts with hacked weapons. Ban individual IP addresses. They have GM tools from other versions and they obviously work here. You are noobs at this game RedFox. You dont know squat. You should listen to the community because we know more about this game than you since we have been playing it since it came to America. No mercy. Ban hackers. Get this population booming.

tinytinytintin and Fifou like this.
  12. Anonymouse

Anonymouse Active Member

The damage to the server has already been done. You should have permanently banned them and any accounts linked to their IP address. This applies for all the game breaking glitches you allowed players to abuse. You banned BeLikeBrace for exploiting item mall but other players like Dee, Gecko and Fallen received no punishment for the exact same?

13. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

I recomend you to find another game and save money and time :)

14. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

I got some advice for ya, leave the game, the game is the most PAY2WIN version i've ever seen, useless devs, bad events, you name it, don't fall for the nostalgia trap like the rest of us did, it's total and utter rubbish.

tinytinytintin and Okiku like this.
  15. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

This game is lvl based, not pay to win. So many items were dupped and hacked and never removed so these players are giving the appearance they spent money.

16. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

RF's license for the game will expire soon, September was it? If so then why bother, right now Jongwoon is doing nothing more than choosing a new publisher to rip us off again.

Same logic as choosing a figure head, using said figure head as a means of concentrating the hatred and blame in one place and as soon as the peasants decide to remove said puppet from power the people who are actually in charge start another round of elections just to reset said hatred, give the plebs a sense of renewal, change, anulling people's hatred and starting again from 0 with a new figure head, only here said figure head is the publisher, and we the players are the plebs.

If you wish to be used banged by Jongwoon be my guest, this game is nothing more than a testing ground for Jongwoon to implement back in Korea, see what works and what doesn't.

17. dylzer

dylzer New Member

I totally agree with all that's said as for "gabbster" run a mile redfox / jongwoon don't care if your unhappy with whatever goes on in the game or not , all players that hacked and glitched and duped weapons and other items for there bands/leagues should have been perm ban , simple ban perm with IP address , and forget about 3 day ban , 7 day ban those players that have hacked and cheated there way through the game should be perm ban . Most players cant play VN / Korean Version of the game yet They have access to playing this US version of the game, understandably most players cant understand the language in VN / Korean version , but at the end of the day why should they be allowed to play this US version and totally ruin it with all the hacking and nasty game play that they use.

18. gabbster

gabbster New Member

Thank you guys for your replies.. All things you mentioned made me sad since I really thought this won't be a p2w server ( like this at least ). And about VNs I don't have anything to add.. I'm bored already about their all hacks and client side edits. The only server capable to made them equal to us was Acclaim or maybe they were not so experienced as they are now in hacking this game.
    I took a look over the IM and that's impossible to pay 50$ for a 90 days premium..

19. seeyou

seeyou Member

But I'd like to add that the person who used a bugged weapon for a month and did the most damage to the server was Yab, a polish or fuckknowswhatnationality guy, and not the VNs.

About the pking part, you guys bitching them since Acclaim days (yeah, there was a couple of viets, but everyone hated them even back then for no reason). On G1 there was a small group of VN players who kept hacking and duping, the mighty western players were buying levels and items from them (which is the same as hacking for me), calling them dogs and other shits through the years. So their mentality, the fact that they don't like you, doesn't suprise me at all.

tinytinytintin and Okiku like this.
  20. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

I dont know you but i can tell you VN's are a cancer for this game.
    1.- They refuse to comunicate in english
    2.- I have been playing this game for 8 years and i have not met a "nice" and "fair" VN player
    3.- They always come and grief you solely by not being VN
    4.- They always "inflate" market prices
    5.- They shutted down VN server with bugs, exploits and hacks
    There are more things to add in this list... So dont tell me they are "Saints"