[Updated 2/26 12:07 AM] 9Dragons Awaken is Finally Live!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 25, 2016.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

UPDATE 2/26/2016 12:07 AM PST: Servers is now live finally! Thank you for your patience!

UPDATE 2/25/2016 11:28 PM PST:
    We have to delay again until February 26 at 12:05 AM.

UPDATE 2/25/2016 10:59 PM PST:
    Server will go live at 11:30 PM. We apologize greatly for the delayed.

UPDATE 2/25/2016 10:05 PM PST:
    We discovered an issue with the Attendance Event during our testing, so we will have to delay the opening of our servers by 1 hour!

UPDATE 2/25/2016 4:55 PM PST:
    Our Development Team is current working on the live server patch right now. Unfortunately because of the network issues that occurred this morning, it is taking longer than expected. In order to ensure the quality of our launch, we will have to delay until February 25, 2016, at 10 PM PST.

------------------------​

Hello Dragons,

We’re pleased to announce that Nine Dragons Awaken is going live this Thursday, February 25, 2016, at 6:00 PM PDT!

What to expect at launch:
    • Level Up Event
    • Attendance Event
    • Exclusive "Returning Heroes" package for CBT participants
    • Item Mall
    • Bug Fixes

FAQ
    Will all my progression during Open Beta be lost?

All progress made during the OBT will carry over to the live server.

Anti-Buff?
    During our internal testing, we discovered a critical exploit regarding the “Spirit of the Conqueror” Anti-PK Buff. Our development team is currently looking into this issue, but at launch, this buff will be temporarily disabled until it can be fixed.

Improve Skill/Item Drop Rates
    The above feedback has been given to JoongWon Games for their consideration. No changes have been committed to at this time.

Content
    Nine Dragons Awaken will have a max level of 225, with access from Bamboo Village to East Temple/West Temple. A regular cadence of content updates and patches are planned and in-progress, and we’ll have more information on upcoming content soon after release.

The dedication and enthusiasm for Nine Dragons is fantastic and we owe its continuing success and evolution to you and all the players who have taken the time to try this awaken version out; whether you've just played a few hours or have been super active on the forums posting comments on all the features and tweaks as they’ve happened. Once again, we appreciate all your support during the beta and hope to see you all during the official launch.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    demon and saifuzaman like this.
  2. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

So the game launches for me again at 03:00 :(

3. Draknor

Draknor New Member

Level up event: exp/skil exp/drop rates?
    Attendance event: any details :)
    Any idea what what will be included in the "Returning Heroes" package, and will the items be tradable?
    Item mall: any sale/discounts/items given to CBT players :)
    ---------
    Also will there be weekend events? Any buffs to server?

Just curious.

4. Gilleeuy

Gilleeuy Member

Yup. For me too.
    And again time exp event. R U kidding?

5. smakdonw

smakdonw Member

consider raising the xp. double it or something or it will take a month of grinding before anyone is at west east temple.

6. RobB

RobB Member

so basically you have a contract where you cannot modify the rates of your own game?do you even know what you got yourself into? do you even have GM tools?
    no offense and i hope you wont ban me for this, but you seem to be amateurs :/

7. WooDoooo

WooDoooo New Member

HOW MANY TIMES LEFT CAN U TELL ? PLS ^_^

8. Alexownt

Alexownt New Member

9. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update. The OBT was an absolute blast and I cannot wait to relive it again.

saifuzaman likes this.
  10. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

Good Job GM.. I appreciate your hard work.. Love you.

11. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

Hi GM,

Good Job and thank you for making this game alive again.. Thumbs up.. We appreciate your hard work.

12. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

The attendance event will most probably be x2 skill/drop and 100% exp rate
    Returning Heroes will have a deco, which is permanent, a permanent epithet and a 30 days accessory. The stats are unknown so far
    The item mall will have a bonus 20% coins.

Have fun !

13. miakoling

miakoling Member

thats the same im thinkin

ShaKira2008 likes this.
  14. YinYin

YinYin New Member

I made up the character levels. when I open officially received gifts from events not lvl up

15. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

I hope regular content update means 1 every 2 weeks or we will be again 1.5 years behind KR as it was during GC time... :(
    I also hope bug fix means all bug reported in bug report section will be fixed for the release hehe... (at least the top priority one, text bug are not so important)

I think it's because they want a permanent action. GM tool can turn on boost but it is reset after maintenance/game server down... At least I hope it's the reason why he has written this.

16. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Did you play in both CBT and OBT combined?

17. YinYin

YinYin New Member

yes i play all CBT AND OBT

18. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

Guys, I know you want to level up as fast as possible and reach cap in a week and you are tired of grinding over and over with 20 publishers so far, but GMs have said numerous times, that they don't want to change the rates, because they want this server to be exactly the same as the Korean one. We have their rates, their drops and events.
    I think the rates are fine as they are now. I reached SM in maybe 1-2 days on and off grinding... I haven't even grinded, mostly leveling buffs and heals... I find the exp rates even better than GC.
    About drop rates- well for 10 minutes of grinding i already have 3 bags of inventory filled up with weapons, collectibles and have to non-stop to go to towns to sell and clean it up. I feel drop rates are even very big. I also have 15 BEs and I remember in GC i got a BE drop from a mob once in a blue moon.
    Skill rates are a bit low I agree, but I think they aren't made for reaching cheng 10 in a day. You will have your skills maxed up in a month or so. Maybe even faster for some people. Give yourselves a goal - maybe 1-2 chengs per day.
    EVEN if they increase the rates and you max up everything in 2 hours , then what ? What will you aim for ?

szender and saifuzaman like this.
  19. Karamele

Karamele Member

I'm sorry but drop rate isn't as good as you say... 10 min for 3 full bags of weapons ? really ? It may be just your luck ... 'cause me and my friends get maybe 1 bag full of weapons in 3hours+ time !

Spite likes this.
  20. Gescape

Gescape Member

Skill cooldown - 15 min. Skill exp per use on c1 with 50% boost on - 0,3%. Now please tell me how getting AT MOST 1,2% per hour makes it reasonable rate... and there are more skills like that.

21. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

It's a long gameplay life MMO, 1 month to reach east/west is short for 9D... A big part of the game content is grinding. If it goes too fast then you cut a big part of the game.
    I think at the moment xp is fine it doesn't take much time to reach half of level limit, let's wait more and see how it's going in game. Also I think increase xp is really not a good idea because you will miss a lot of item drop while you need to gather a lot of them for all the assemble and crafting content. I am personally more worry about the item drop rate than xp.

szender, Drawcansir and Yacha like this.