Tera - (Avatar)

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by BRUUUUUUH, Jun 6, 2016.

?

Yes?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BRUUUUUUH

BRUUUUUUH Active Member

http://forum.gamescampus.com/viewto...lit=+exo&sid=57ebf32275078237541abaa88da7d6d8
    Name: Tera
    There is a lot of new fire scrolls, water scrolls and exo now we need to go back to earth. So here it is, and where can you steal earth magic from? Avatar.

Exo on look, Clothes change, Muscular Arms and Legs definition
    [​IMG]

Exo move V:
    Animation, throw a fist that punches upwards bringing a rock from the ground launching grounded or standing opponents.

[​IMG]

Exo Move V #2
    After the rock has been launched up you have the option to press V again to then punch the rock a short distance which will knock any person it hits on their back not far just the same distance as a recovery kick unless you get hit with it directly from the front then you will move backwards as far as the rock goes.

[​IMG][​IMG]

A second option to those two animations would be using a stomp to bring the rock up, and a kick to push the rock as move two. Like in this video
    [​IMG]

Exo move B:
    Animation

[​IMG]
    Unblockable, Player brings two hands from the ground which pull the opponent under. Standing or grounded, they are then spit out grounded in the same location they were pulled under at.
    [​IMG]

2. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

This seems interesting can't see some of the images but explained well. Idk if it would be good to make it launch a grounded opponent as that can make some looping juggles easy without safer. Also would the b skill work like Vlads underworld hands attack or will they be grounded or something?

BRUUUUUUH likes this.
  3. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

You've explained it very well. I like it.

You got my SUPPORT

BRUUUUUUH likes this.
  4. BRUUUUUUH

BRUUUUUUH Active Member

The launch would be just like using Heaven's Fist.
    and the B skill would be like blood mage if that's what you're talking about. They would just take damage and be spit out grounded.

5. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Yeah thats not too bad if its like H Fist though it kind of sounds like a different version of Giant King's Rock Push but the push is probably meant for other people in front of you and not the one launched I guess.

Yeah Blood Mage does the same launch but the way Ivan does it, it has the first step to your attack as shown in this clip from youtube.
    http://bit.ly/1UEg0mS

BRUUUUUUH likes this.
  6. BRUUUUUUH

BRUUUUUUH Active Member

yeah they stole that giant king rock push from this suggestion, but gave me no credit. I made it a very long time ago and had it on games campus suggestion page, maybe even ogplanet.

7. Toonliink21

Toonliink21 New Member

S U P P O R T <3

8. kyoz123

kyoz123 Well-Known Member

bruh....support

9. BRUUUUUUH

BRUUUUUUH Active Member

b