Wanted System

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nohsir, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Nohsir

Nohsir New Member

Ok... I have to say this wanted system is ********.

It's already bad enough that you get chased down by people... And you can't be in a party, you can't chat, you can't use lightfoot.

You guys make maps PVP and you expect people not to PK? and on top of it you make this shitty want system.

I'm ok with the Wanted system but at least you should let a wanted person party and chat. Like i said earlier it's bad enough that you will get chased down like you are the bone and you have 20 dogs trying to get you.

Instead of worrying about getting the Item Mall going so you fill your pockets with cash, you should really think about fixing the bugs and make this actually playable.

Yours truly
    Lucifer

PS. To all new players and little**** that make players wanted because you get an *** rash after being pked... WELCOME TO HELL!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
    tankundercover and iDropBombs like this.
  2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Everyday I m in the jail. I'm more in the jail than out of the jail x'D

Spite likes this.
  3. Nohsir

Nohsir New Member

That makes two of us lol. That's why this is so stupid. I ask my league members to kill me so i can party again.

4. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Wanted system isn't really a bug. It's not that it's unplayable it's just someone got butthurt that you PK them. This way your both unhappy

5. Nohsir

Nohsir New Member

I didn't say it was a bug. I don't understand why make pk maps if you can't pk cause ppl with get butthurt like you said.

6. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Basically to stop griefing. But at the same time it gets abused. Maybe should add a cool down period to it or something.

7. No1Hated666

No1Hated666 Member

honestly Unhappy dieing players for Unhappy wanted players seems kinda fair? lol, being unable to lf,party and chat kinda seems unfair for someone who cant grind in peace, who loses karma and prob wastes xp cards just my opinion tho... but mybe just reduce the 400 min limit tho little much

8. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Never said it was fair. I agree that not being able to talk or anything is pretty harsh. I mean having a cool down or limit on how often you can put someone on wanted. Once or twice a day maybe. That way if someone wastes it cause they are butthurt then they can blame themselves when they can't later

9. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Biggest problem is unable to lightfoot lol.

10. skinnery12

skinnery12 New Member

I pay happily for a wanted on those who chase me all over the place to kill me, it's pretty obvious I don't want to pvp, or is it a simple case you're too damn thick to realise the difference between pvp and pk?

jasand likes this.
  11. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

I'm so happy those nubs must pay those hard earned 100k to make me wanted anyway.

Oitza likes this.
  12. Magnus1177

Magnus1177 New Member

PKers tears, so tasty

13. Oitza

Oitza Active Member

That's true haha!!!

14. tankundercover

tankundercover Member

They do know that once you got Wanted you can just go ahead and wipe out the map.

15. Alamareth

Alamareth New Member

Mixed feelings on this. If I get one shot from some hot rod PK'er that thinks he/she is the next Messiiah - hell yeah I'm putting a bounty on that. In the event of reasonably close level PK, I'm less inclined to care about it. If I lost in a legit battle, then I simply lost.

I think the solution here is that PK needs to actively give penalties to PKers that intentionally prey on the same target repeatedly or kill targets one tier lower them (ie. EC1 killing SM1 or GB1). Then, increase the rewards for PK'ing enemy clans closer to your level.

16. bLoodMoon

bLoodMoon New Member

I really doubt that this server will maintain online for more than a year. I wish i could be wrong about this.

Redmi433 likes this.
  17. Anthropology

Anthropology New Member

You want PK map, therefore you get chased and pk when you are wanted. So? Is it not what you want? PVP. Suddenly, you don't want others to PK you?

18. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

JWG have contrqct with RF for 1year.

19. Trevino

Trevino Member

Since you don't get Karma for PKing someone more then once an hour, there is already logic in game. I don't think you should make someone wanted unless they are more then 12 levels higher then you OR you PK someone more then once an hour, if that happens then you should have the option to make someone wanted.

20. DoctorEvil

DoctorEvil New Member

Redfox has promised an Anit-pk buff. I'm sure it will come out soon and all the Bullies that like to kill lower lvl players will quit.
    It is inevitable that the Bullies will leave because they cant pick on people. Just look at Gamescampus they had a PK server, (YIN) and what happened to it. It "DIED" because no one wanted to play it.
    So don't complain soon you wont be able to be a bully anymore.

Akash4 likes this.