Penack Silat Kerambit EXO IDEA (Not a suggestion, just putting it out there)

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Mach9Recoded, May 27, 2016.

1. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

Anyone who doesn't know what a kerambit is look it up. The most deadly knife in the world needs more recognition. This knife is used with pure speed and actually is mixed with martial arts. Mostly Penack. Using the Penack with a Kerambit in one hand leads up to crazy holds, locks, punctures, and the breaking of bones.. (you can use a kerambits thumb handle to break fingers lml) For the exo combos should be straight from the fighting style. Maybe the exo skills could be like throwing the kerambit like they do in real life leaving a stun for a combo attack, or if charged a knockback or edge like knockback. Another idea is a slide attack like they do in blood revolver, and attack booster, where the player initiating it goes into a series of attacks and at the end a knock back that goes pretty far. Lots of kerambit penack silat grapples are super stylish and deadly which someone could use a grapple for the counter. The grab.. idk and there are so many combos anyone could come up with. So if your interested, then go try it out! I'm really bad at making a scroll or exo suggestion cuz i really got introduced to forums around march. If someones doing it, them be sure to tell me! (if this looks more like a suggestion then go put it in there, sorry:D)ALSO there are stylish kerambit twirling techniques you should look up too if your interested. The kerambit with the use of the knees, punches, kicks, and elbow strikes of Penack Silat is truly a real and lethal fighting technique. Also, do we have a single exocore that could possibly be real? Like they're all fiction stuff like the monkey king, medusa, and heck, even tetris and rubiks cube are in one too. Maybe there can be real exos based off of martial artists, like bruce lees fist wraps or Yim Wing Chuns (inventor of wing chun) skill or Gichin Fukanoshi skill (inventor of karate) maybe even Chong Hong Hi's skill (Invented Taekwondo) We need some exos based of martial artists, you know? A godly exaggeration of their scroll in the game would be cool. but yep thats my idea pce.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Chorizo

Chorizo Active Member

The monkey king inspired actual kung fu styles, so that's the least fictional one.

Also this looks like it has wing chun mixed in it too.
    Maybe Helio gracie and make him wrap your neck with a gi for shits and giggles, but we already have OP scrolls so making "godly" versions of true martial artists is probably their next scroll line anyway.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  3. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

This is why gourdy is bad at his job
    Obviously needs to be in suggestions

4. Chorizo

Chorizo Active Member

He won't let me have civilized discussions because i'm a @Mexican. Gourdy needs to get a new job, one that involves a fence and a gun.

5. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

Right right

6. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

It's Pencak not Penack

7. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

No thanks.

tinytinytintin and Chorizo like this.
  8. Elliptic

Elliptic Best Dressed

I got a karambit on csgo if that count ;)
    [​IMG]

tinytinytintin, tamirtov and Chorizo like this.
  9. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

Makes sense. The new edition of colored scrolls are terrifyingly op depending on how ppl usem. I guess i wouldn't be surprised they made actual insane op scrolls any time soon.

10. Tarkenxd

Tarkenxd Active Member

:)

11. TimeSplitter

TimeSplitter Well-Known Member

cancer

12. SaugaGaming

SaugaGaming New Member

wtfffffffffffffffffff

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. Chorizo

Chorizo Active Member

Aye dats hot

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.