Trading system ideas

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Blubie, Apr 22, 2016.

Tags:
?

Do you want a trading system?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blubie

Blubie New Member

I go as far as OGP too and I'm well aware of Nimonix not wanting a trade system.. I just hope they'll step up one day that's all.

The gift button was the smarter thing to do. It's basically saying "If someone wants to gift, let them gift. If the players want to use it as a trade feature good for them even though it's a double edged sword, but that will result in more income for us anyway"

2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

For an unintended feature like trading, we start to see scamming. And you know how players react to these. People actually quit the game over something like that.

If scamming is that big of a problem over something that was never intended to begin with, it cannot possibly be good, even if it does give them money.

They also made it clear in the support page, that even scammers are not getting punished anymore. Because why? Because they are finally making it clear that they do not endorse trading.

There's even a link for all this:
    http://rumblefighter-help.playredfox.com/support/solutions/articles/8000033360-trade-scamming

3. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

If they aren't gonna give a **** then why should we I SAY WE SPAM THE FUCKERS UNTILL THEY GIVE US WHAT WE'VE ASKED FOR!

4. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

LETS SPAM SO MANY TRADING SYSTEMS THEIR EYES BLEED!