Trading system ideas

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Blubie, Apr 22, 2016.

Tags:
?

Do you want a trading system?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blubie

Blubie New Member

Hey, I'm playing this game for a long time and I thought it would be better if we finally get a trading system going. I made this thread because there's the thing with the 10 days you have to wait in order to gift/trade to/with somebody and I personally think Redfox did it for good reasons, but still it's a bit too much.

Now, the trading system will be as simple as possible. You will be able to trade with everyone even if they're not in your friendlist, but in order to finish a trade both players will have to put their 2nd Password in (Resell Password).

I also made a poll if you want this to happend or not, if we get enough votes we might get some attention. That's about it, let me here your ideas, pros and cons and don't forget to vote. ^-^

2. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Bro I support but the chances of trade system are low since they might lose some profit since people who mainly buy rc will just trade instead a good example is yusuke he has 200k carats but buys rc anyways if there was a trade system he would basically just trade 200k for 30-50 worth of rc then they lose his money since he didn't buy the 50$worth himself

3. Blubie

Blubie New Member

I get your Idea, but don't you think that might drag more people into the game? The scamming will be close to none and let's face it, there are people who abandon the game just because of things like this

RamboCreativity likes this.
  4. BloodNinja

Actually not that I like scams but redfox does get more money when ppl get scammed so idk

5. Blubie

Blubie New Member

In my opinion it's bad reputation for the game because it's inperfect, and as a new host of the game they need just that. Otherwice it will be like in GameCampus which wasn't the best to say the least.. and eventually the game will be gone

6. MaskedMan

MaskedMan Well-Known Member

Dum idea....

ToulueVang likes this.
  7. BloodNinja

Yeah but think of this trade system would need an entire ui rework like the trade button next to freinds and someone will prolly find a glitch where they get items and there items don't leave inventory if they rush this

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Don't expect Nimonix to take any ideas from us.

NeoStrayFox, Fraud, Autronix and 2 others like this.
  9. Blubie

Blubie New Member

Doesn't that goes for every new update they make? If they made plaza a year ago I think one button shouldn't be a problem. Also, they can take their time with it I can wait because I think it will be well worth it

10. BloodNinja

Bruh plaza was the most expensive thing they ever made and the new ui update back in 2000 I heard was about 7k might just be rumors and new scrolls don't add real new features just more stuff in store

11. BloodNinja

As for ui u can install that with mods I heard in gem Fighter that they experimented with a trade system but closed Shortly after

12. Blubie

Blubie New Member

Welp.. as hopeless as it seems I still have faith. Why do games with future always have to end up like this :c

13. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

They already said they don't plan on implementing a trade system.
    I'm sad to say this, but they have no plans on ever listening to us at all.
    We've been asking for trade system for around 7 years, still none..
    Had a QnA and asked Nimonix about it.
    They said no.
    There will be no trade system as of right now.

Blubie likes this.
  14. BloodNinja

The most they'll ever listen to us if events and scrolls/exo other than that were just money in there eyes

15. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Game is dying anyway so take some risk to make it better ffs.
    Idc about the trading system because I can see it never happening. Unless they figure out a way to still make the same amount of profit or more. Which we know they won't because lots of players will stop buying RC.

""If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." --Tony Robbins"
    In RF's case, we know what's going down.

16. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

I think trading is an unintended feature of this game. Remember that the gift button doesn't have the word "trade" written anywhere on it. People just embraced trading, since gifting can be used in such a way.

If trading is unintended, do you really think a trade system will ever be intended?

17. akai99

akai99 Well-Known Member

First things First
    [​IMG]
    Now next seems like a good idea but...................
    The 10 day gifting system was probably not implemented in Gem Fighter.
    Next if someone from the NA can convince a 10-20 people Koreans on Gem Fighter for a trade system, maybe it can come to life.

18. Blubie

Blubie New Member

I think something like that is needed because it will add to the game by a long shot, but even tho this may or may not happend, I cannot deny that the developers will be at a loss

19. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Oh boy this is old news

20. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Only Nimonix themself can answer that (they need to have a forum post explaining their reasons for not supporting it). For the longest time, people have been wanting this trade system (it goes as far as OGP) and Nimonix never implemented it even to this day.

It is clear that Nimonix does not want a trade system. The gift button says "gift". What does gifting mean to you? That is what the gift function was supposed to do. If Nimonix wanted trades, they will make it clear that it can be used for trading.