Zhou's Kill the Vagabond Event!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZacharyWarden, May 23, 2020.

1. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

Hey there, Dragons! May30th during the stream at 2pm cst, we will be doing something very special for Tao. A "Kill the Vagabond!" in Bloody Plains! Zhou The Vagabond has gotten blessed by the heavens only to become a Tyrant! Strike him down and earn a prize! Zhou will flee as everyone, and we do mean everyone, tries to kill him. The person who gets the final hit, wins the prize for that round. For the first x amount of rounds we will be giving out Pig Guardians, Decorative Costumes, and 7x Experience Cards! Semi-Final rounds we will give out a full KL1 set (G1 S1 Q1 F1). The Final round will merit 2.5k CC to the winner! At the end of the stream we will hold a raffle for the Grand Prize of an Ultimate Tablet!!! After the raffle, any participant who would like a free pet pig may feel free to snag one while supplies last.

The 3 rules are simple:
    #1. No Masks Allowed. If you get the last hit while wearing the mask. Your reward is forfeit.
    #2. To enter the raffle for the Grand Prize you must be watching the live twitch stream at twitch.tv/zhouthevagabond. Just by merely attending the stream and you will be entered into the raffle. (Tao and Yin players watching the stream both have a chance at the Ultimate Tablet)
    #3. One win per tier. You can not sweep this event. If you earn a prize please wait in a safe zone until the next set of prizes. Meaning you can win up to 4 times. 1xStarter Tier, 1xSemi-Final Tier, 1xFinal Tier and the Grand Prize.

Sponsored by: Redfox

Special thanks to: TK0, XuanWen, Destruction, NuageRullz, [Mina], MegaTranh, TheOneSmurfs, TerrorHavoc, Exiled, Hari][Won, and [Hitman] Thank you so much your support, donations and testing with me to see if i will be adequate for this event.

Extra Special Thanks: [GM]Ahri, [CM]Ninearts and Redfox Support Team. Thanks for your trust and having faith in me. I promise not to let ya'll down, and do my best. Without ya'll, this event wouldn't be possible.

Join the twitch here!
    twitch.tv/zhouthevagabond

Join our Discord for more questions here.
    https://discord.gg/dDCEpfN Kill Zhou Vaga.jpeg

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Red fox must love people doing their job for them.

The biggest problem I have with this is they can’t even sponsor the event for two servers, where’s the event for yin?

I fully paid for my own events (That gave away more than the red fox seasonal events at those times) without donations or sponsorship from red fox and I still gave out prizes for both servers...
    Red fox up your game, I dare you!

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

No disrespect to you, you’re trying to do something good but red fox still can’t even come to the table with something for both servers, low lvl or pve players. ALL should have a chance to win, not a select few.

they could even create a copy of your Tao character on yin for you to use, but no

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    ZhouWarden likes this.
  4. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

I'm actually setting something up for Yin server too. My character name is taken, I have 0 resources there and ive been doing this less than a month. I'm trying my best, i promise Yin wont be left out too much longer. They also have a chance at the Ultimate Tablet this weekend. All they have to do is join the stream.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Red fox should clone your character to yin since it’s the players that advertise this game through streaming and social media, not Them. They could bind your gear to your character so you couldn’t give them away If they really wanted to.

6. upirank

upirank Active Member

I dont know if i should say this, but let me say, i know it is very nice of you to start those event. However, this event is already "made" for those with gears, i dont think a newbie could get a kill, if they barely hit you under 1k dmg at best on GM gears. It would be nice, if you really thought out the event, for me it just look like this event is just an excuse to give veteran players gears and people who made like 10 twitch accounts to get the tablets.

Ozbud likes this.
  7. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

He was saying that the guy who get the last hit, is getting the reward so, inthe endoend if you are doingDdoing 100 dmgbut your are lucky enough to hit the last 100, you will get the reward. I was jokingly sayin to Zhou that we can pk the competitors so we will get the reward 100%. In reality I might not even participate for a few reasons. 1. I don't need tablets. 2. If I need them I can get them myself. 3. I don't want ppl to say I'm a greedy mf. 4. I don't think RF deserves any help promoting the game considering what they are doing to the game (e.g. 40% sale with decreased rate for dropping the tablets. I don't care what they say, before event 60k cc generally brought you a tablet, since sale on, multiple ppl reporting they spent over 1k in item mall and did not get anything.)
    Best regards,
    Exiled

TheTheory and ZhouWarden like this.
  8. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Phone is trolling me so hard

9. upirank

upirank Active Member

Yes, i can understand the reason you dont want to participate in this event, since your gears is already very good. However, the luck of a newbie to hit 100 damage on last hit and many people with high gear doing between 3-5k damage also include some aoe. In my opinion, they dont stand a chance to get the last hit. I would dare to bet that many people who got high gears will be doing this and i bet many will make twitch account to get the extra name on the wheel of fortune. I would hope there will be more of really well thought out event, that is actually from redfox, to promote their own game. It is already sad, that people who play this game sponsor those event themselves, well sure there is the talking about tablet, but to be honest, what can you do with 1 tablet?

10. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

While you're correct, Ive made the prizes small enough that most high level gear'd players wont bother until the last 3 prizes. Im expecting at least 50 people to be hitting me at once, so who gets the last hit will be random. The raffle is so that everyone has a chance at the Ultimate Tablet, I have no way of stopping twitch account abuse. Ive made specific rules so no one person could sweep the entire event. Ive also added that "any participant who would like a free pet pig may feel free to snag one while supplies last." So that nobody will leave the event empty handed. This event is very much for everyone. Have a nice day :)

11. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Also, this is me asking as a player. upirank.... what have you done for the community?
    Exiled and Ozbud make valid points because they put the community first. You just sound like someone complaining "This event isnt for me, i dont stand a chance, this isnt good enough, one Ultimate Tablet isnt enough" and its kind of gross to see this kind of negativity for someone who is trying to to their best to help the community grow. Im sorry my events arnt up to your standards. How about you try to make one?

WongF, NateTheGreat, Ozbud and 4 others like this.
  12. Megatranh

Megatranh New Member

Honestly, from how I see thing. I came back a month ago since Acclaim days and been following this Zhou guy. hes the only one doing something similar to an event that I used to see. Watch his stream on weekdays when he power levels people who wants to be powered level while he levels himself. Doing event like in BP to bring the community together for some laughs. and hide and seek in Loulan for everyone to run around like fools and we all laugh and have a good time. This kill Zhou event is clearly gonna be for the upper elite players to partake, im going to end up watching an learn how end game stuff looks like. I know for beginners like me have no chance, which is fine with me but ima still watch and learn, and maybe with that UT at raffle in the end. He's still thinking of the whole community here. so honestly if its not your cup of tea, don't drink it, lol. But let the man do something fun for the community and join in if u like or stay out if you don't lol. its not a competition of who gave out more or who does more. its just a game folks, just be happy. and for you Zhou! FORRR THHHEEEEE BOOOOYYYYYZZZZZ

13. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat New Member

If you would've thought that comment out that would've been Great

14. upirank

upirank Active Member

What community are you talking about? As far as i know, i would not bother entering your event, because i can make or farm those myself. Of course im complaining, i would be brain dead, if im not complain about what dissatisfy me and it is the job of the game publisher to read those kind of feedback to make the game better, not some random players event to promote the game. 1 Tablet might sound big for you, but it is like a drug, once you taste you want more, at that point it is already too late for the new players, wasted most of their resource to create 1 kind of relic, which soon to be "normal" that everyone can get. Please write on your thread title the next time "No negative or complain post are allow", that way you will never see me comment on those kind of "player promotion event" ever again. Stick it up the negative feedback, that how's life bruh.

PS Edit: Btw, instead of those kind of promotion, how about gather more attention to fix game bugs and intentional game mechanism, which still not work ever since acclaim? That what i would call "caring about community". Have fun taking new players to dead end road.

15. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat New Member

Not that you know, cause obviously you dont. Redfox only Hosts 9Dragons and dont actually developed content or have the ability to fix bugs and such. That's like telling them to fix bugs in Black desert online. They host the game. On another note... you still just look like a cry baby *****

Chellacious and ZhouWarden like this.
  16. upirank

upirank Active Member

Trying hard to understand what is called a publisher are we? Google-sensei will teach you it. Btw, if they only "host", why our contents are not 1:1 to korea? Welp, brain time?

17. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat New Member

.BWAHAHAHA

ZhouWarden likes this.
  18. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat New Member

Maybe learn from "Google-sensei" yourself, dipshit. Better yet, here is Dictionary.com. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/publish?s=t. Educate yourself. Publishers have nothing to do with creating content. They PUBLISH IT. God damn you're stupid

Chellacious and ZhouWarden like this.
  19. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Thats Hilarious! Hahahaha

20. upirank

upirank Active Member

Yes very hilarious ineed, no counter argument? Sure, they dont "create" contents, but they decide how the game will be changed, as it is differ from the "original" contents from korea, which mean they did not only PUBLISH IT. How about focus on the point of the discussion? At least come back with some valid points. We aint kindergarten, aint we? "Haha, you know nothing blah blah educate yourself" "Yes, thats hillarious hahahaha"