Zephyr Bells - Sign up sheet

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by iamjdag, Mar 1, 2017.

1. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

i know me and a few friends will play it for the good pvp during launch at least

name: jdag

2. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Makes me sad to say it, as my char on Titan is lvl 70, +6 INT Patron Lau, Full T3 Outcast/Draco Elems, Over Perf elems etc.

But, I am definitely going Bellato MagexMiller on Zephyr.
    These past two updates have done nothing but buff Bellato. Before, it used to be Early game Bells, Late game ACC, and Cora... never lol.

Without a doubt, 100% the most OP race/class currently is Bellato MagexMiller.
    MagexMiller doing 18k+ Damage to +5 lvl 70 armor, can solo PL (Cora can too, ACC can't), can equip a shield and tank anything while healing themselves.

Anyone who is going to the new server would be completely retarded by choosing ACC. I think this might be the first server where we see 1v1 Chip Wars.

devilxxx likes this.
  3. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

haha well mage miller has always been op that's nothing new :p
    but acc are in the dumps.

i'm gonna go hc i think since i like supporting people. i'll do an actual def.avoid build
    i played cora last time and acc before that so it's time for bells for me again.

4. Erene

Erene Active Member

:D Bellato in the new server here, again.

5. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Well, I'll be there as bellato.

6. xFeitan

xFeitan New Member

BELLATO FTW !

7. JamieM

JamieM New Member

I shall enjoy ripping the heads of you bells with my cora.. Nevermind Bell MetalSmith here I come!

8. devilxxx

devilxxx New Member

Its my first time to play this game... Ive done my research about the game, think ill take Bellato MAU driver... Need some advise... Can anyone out there could help me, just waiting for the new server to open...

9. srbenga

srbenga New Member

Can someone explain to me this Cross class Mage x Miller being Overpower , do cross class now can use they class skills or just the normal ones?

Im thinking about making a shield miller(pure tanker)...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  10. kablewy66

kablewy66 Active Member

The reasoning is due to starting mage and acquiring the early power of leveling up with force abilities. Once you reach lvl 30 and 40 you take miller and shield miller as your classes instead of going pure mage for the MASSIVE boost in total hp and gaining huge amounts of def and shield PT. This makes you extremely tanky even while wielding a staff which allows you to dish out a ton more damage without either being instagibbed or having to run away like a panzy.

Edit: you cannot use ANY pure class skills as a cross class, regardless of how you cross. the advantage comes from being able to use elite force spells AND elite warrior spells at the same time. gives you a lot of tools and choice for buff stacks(i.e. the elite melee crit buff)

srbenga likes this.
  11. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

they do 0 damage though unless you really whore the cash shop, also youll hit the 55/60 cap by the time you get a crit set for lvling.

Also remember that staff vs launcher parity doesn't happen till I believe 65(or 67).
    Until then the launchers are WAAAAAAY more powerful than staves in terms of attack power, like 50% extra top end and barely lower low end, and that the armor DSR vs weapon attack ratio is different in the 50s and early 60s vs endgame, +5 DFT auto attacks for 5k on dark armor, +5 patron does much less (aka you can actually kill people with restraint, also you don't have to wait as long to just skill and kill someone because your auto attacks are so dangerous).

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    srbenga likes this.
  12. kablewy66

kablewy66 Active Member

I wouldn't totally agree with them doing 0 damage. They're still a force user which innately brings high dps to the table even if it is 30-50% less buffed weapon damage than a pure class mage. There is merit to being a pure class mage as they have extremely high dps but they give up a considerable amount of survivability to do so.

On the point of needing a crit set to level. That is exactly the problem with the **** grinding/leveling method of this game right now. If you aren't critlocking a massive horde of mobs and burning them all down at the same time you're doing it wrong. This immediately punishes any class that doesn't have sustained aoe dps and causes a huge meta shift at lvl 55+ that really doesn't belong. This is somewhat subjective on my part since I don't often play the classes that have that sustained aoe dps factor but I feel the point stands that the system is rigged to benefit any class that does have it a lot more than those that don't.

srbenga likes this.
  13. fluttershypony

my main complaint is that if people still have those cancer returnee 40/45 boxes, then strikers have a problem because the expensive weapon NPC sells those **** hora fausts instead of akerons.

Can't just pay 20 bucks and get a +5/6 normal akeron and just rape people and uber level quickly, though it's not THAT hard to find a normal akeron thankfully, intense ones are prolly gonna be 60m as usual. I'll just stick to +6 normal DFTs like a cheapass as well, not spending 300$ again and break 12 weapons for a +6 int, a twenty will do.

srbenga likes this.
  14. kablewy66

kablewy66 Active Member

I can agree that strikers get shafted the hardest when it comes to 40/45 weapon boxes. That being said its a very niche case that while it still sucks has been a problem since CCR was hosting the game so its not like this is a new issue. On the same token though strikers have the highest burst in the game with their compound/doomblast(chain rocket is such a terrible name) combo.

srbenga likes this.
  15. fluttershypony

yeah strikers are insanely broken in the 50-64 level range(which thankfully is where the server will be capped) and they level 40-50 ridiculously quick as well solo if unbothered in VC or with a tank in elan as opposed to almost every class who dont have sustained aoe yet and maus with their shitty 40% exp and nerfed arms.

valk really showed the power/exp difference in acc vs bellato/cora from 1-65 when accs just zoomed past the exp groups without crit sets being available yet and mid level acc burst easily doing 20-35k without intense sets.

srbenga likes this.
  16. kablewy66

kablewy66 Active Member

It helps the acc have the best early/mid game tank with their potion buff and good block rate. While they don't block as much as a shield miller it is pretty comparable and their armor is far better along with the potion buff. This catapults them with strikers to be able to clear the early/mid game content very rapidly which is why acc dominates late game purely on huge level advantages.

srbenga likes this.
  17. PogsYetKam

PogsYetKam New Member

I am curious to see what will happen. I finally decided to try magexmiller on the new server. First time not being ACC striker. A little bummed because I wanted to see bells win, but no blue arms means it is gonna be a lot harder to do things.

I agree that +5/6 int Akerons are gonna be scary, but at the same time, getting superior 50 armor is possible.

For some reason., I feel like +6 int staffs are just as scary though.

Not to mention Bellora got Armor Buffs and nets now.

18. fluttershypony

whats going on with bels? theres a million of you yet coras mining, the first time ive ever seen that at the start lol.

19. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Pumping out all the lvl 50s. Then we can take the core.

20. Fallacy

Fallacy New Member

Rolling Bell here