Your favorite MMORPG?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Horsie, Dec 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

I would have to say Black Desert Online and Tera followed by Diablo 3.

2. jannick

jannick New Member

FFXIV is my favorite MMO. I love the gameplay, the balance between jobs and races, the scenery, the design and the way it can be played in so many ways. Fantastic gameplay.

I have some issues with the infrastructure, customer service and the ways Square Enix conducts its business. Their CS is impassive and does its best to avoid helping you. Payment methods are acceptable, but they can make it very difficult.

Word of wisdom ... if you get the game via Steam, you will also have to get all DLCs via Steam. If you get it from a non-Steam source, you cannot use Steam or DLC payment methods. The game makes it absurdly difficult to report harassment and hate speech. To the point where there's really no point in trying.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  3. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

Do you still play Guild Wars 2?

4. francisbaud

francisbaud New Member

It's hard to say because I've played a few MMORPGs and pretty enjoyed the experience on each of them.
    My favorite: Knight Online, Rappelz and WoW
    I played a lot to Guild Wars but it's not really a MMORPG

5. zhiwei2305

zhiwei2305 New Member

I am so sorry to hear that while i am not sure about other countries besides Japan since Square Enix headquarter is located in Japan, those that live in Japan (including myself) usually call the service center directly to consult most of our issue. I got a several issue with payment as well other support and i usually call them and their response is quite fast. But again, it must be quite harder for player outside Japan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.