You know what would be great?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantis, Mar 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

A button to mass-open Daily Quest Reward Boxes. Or at least take away the godforsaken confirmation popup for this particular box. Because sometimes I need those carat tickets, but never is there a time when I feel like clicking the chest, waiting for the two seconds of lag to finish before the confirmation box pops up, and hitting okay. Especially when I have 400+ boxes to open. Ye, I know I can memorize where the OK button will be and click it rapidly before the box opening animation starts, but doing that will eventually make the box change positions and I'll end up opening something else, probably losing my orichalcon on something I don't want atm. So.. ye. That's like 12 minutes of nothing but clicking. Come onnnnnnnnnn

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You technically can't even spam click Daily Quest Boxes as it will never register your clicks accurately.

During one maintenance previously, the delay issue on opening the boxes was fixed for a mere 2-3 hours until it started happening again.

I support the idea of mass opening, but I can see issues with an implementation like this.

I'd write a longer post but your signature is bothering me at this time of day. : (

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.