Xmas even wish/suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by donross, Dec 12, 2017.

1. donross

donross Member

Dear RF,
    First of all its good that you guys are making events not just inside the game but also include forum activities like nom-nom and halloween custome event. But please if you're doing it again this Christmas can you be more generous like giving an item instead of Item mall boxes. like for example,
    1st: tiger bead
    2nd: black tortoise bead
    3rd: phoenix bead
    and so on.

Can you be a bit generous atleast for this christmas. I promise you guys if the prizes are like that instead of those boxes that after you won the prize will only give you another chance to get excited (common we know the success rate of getting good items from opening it. You might win but in the end you only get crap items from it and in the end you will feel disappointed like you won the prize but didnt get any benefit from it). I'm 100% sure people that will participate will be double or triple that your previous forum contest.

I remember when blood bead of earth was the best relic in 9d. Acclaim made a forum contest which gave away 3 winners on forum signature contest. I hope RF can be as generous as Acclaim even just for this xmas.

You might disregard this suggestion. No hate or complain its just a wish from a player.
    Merry Christmas to all

2. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    WongTime likes this.
  3. donross

donross Member

I smell so much hate coming from you bruh .. if u think its version 2, FYI, havent even read your trolling or w/e thread. Besides, im not asking it for free. Just saying that atleast give a decent prize for forum contest not just some low rate luck boxes.

I ain't like you begging for some free items. Call it troll or Joke but "jokes are half meant" xD

4. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Yea, I'm poor as fked. So, I need everything FREE!