Wus-Up shirt origins

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jan 18, 2020.

1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Was actually looking for something in a older harddrive I had and I found a saved notepad with my email used for Nimonix & RF Taiwan buisness. It also had an old picture I lost of me from 2011 (I was either 14-15ish).

Originally the shirt was made for my job at RF Taiwan, I was in alot of player-events and streams where I would showcase higher levels of skill for them since they were literatly all new players. It was written on it as a joke "Kick me HARD" in the back. If players would beat me and screenshot it they would receive free useful items for new players (Aka Carat coupons and PERM scroll/exo chests) and some got into raffles for perm rares.

This was during OGP era where it was sort of a mess with people who cried favoritism in every direction with players like Senty and I gaining access to clips with 360 angles in the game, CA staff shirts, players knowing the GM alts and saying its not fair they get free stuff (Loololololl). Anyhow they implemented it secretly on RF and hide it in the shop. They also put it on my account coded as a mute mask (Force equipped and couldn't take it off with reduced stats) and laughed at me with it saying "Kick me HARD" once again.

It later was turned into a regular item for me and got removed from the item shop due to players crying favoritism but stacked on my account.. They then made "Bruce as a Zecurb Shirt" because they we're annoyed of him crying for level-gems and made a doodle of his ugly character on a shirt.

#RfHISTORY101

[​IMG]

tamirtov, HumoLoco and Bored like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

But zecurb shirt perm but wus up got timed. Logic.

3. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

zecurb shirt timed

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

that's for fans. <3

5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Always wondered who made that.

HumoLoco likes this.