Wu-Tang RTD Chapter 4 issue

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Santebb1, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Santebb1

Santebb1 New Member

I could use some help getting my next Road to Dragons questline started again. I just finished the first quest of the Wu-Tang Road to Dragons Chapter 4 Quest(Shaolin), I defeated the required character and returned the quest item to the NPC that gave me the quest. I received the reward for completing the quest but i was not given the next quest of the chapter. In all the guides i have read, the NPC is supposed to tell me to go to the White Clan: Bloody Plains Keeper - Yin Tugao, but he has no quest for me. In my quest log, it simply says the quest(Shaolin) is complete and there are no more to do in the Road to Dragon Quest Line.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. LydiaNadiani

LydiaNadiani New Member

mybe bugg...

3. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

They have changed the RTDs for this version, so the guides might not help much.
    Try advancing a few more lvls and see what happens.

4. LydiaNadiani

LydiaNadiani New Member

if u want get 2nd role,u must reach EC1..
    and do all RTD...

5. Santebb1

Santebb1 New Member

Thank you for the replys

balb1n0 likes this.
  6. LydiaNadiani

LydiaNadiani New Member

no problem ;)

7. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

yeah....most grind first for rtd quests to appear..you must attain certain lvl before the rtd quest appear so grind first ...mine got rtd quest finished after i reach ec12...got me a boost of 6 - 7 lvls making me skip most nanchang/hangzhou map to liaodong

8. gluvsm

gluvsm New Member

ok guys...im having a similar issue (on Elysium server) with the RTD's quest "Nine Dragons Jade Wall". I talk to the npc who told me to go kill kong bei or whatever its name is (looks like a bloodwolf disciple) to get the book, which I did and then returned it to the npc but, he then told me to return the book to the "thousand eyes/thousand hands" npc in the village...but the npc isn't there, so does anyone happen to play on that server and know if that part of the quest is bugged or not or what I may be missing? if so, please let me know...thanks : )

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016