WTS KL Beads

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by santiago23751, Apr 11, 2018.

1. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

WTS Pheonix
    /Blue dragon/Tiger bead/Golden dragon

Taking Gold offers only.

Pm [GameOver]

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

No need to worry about scamming as long as full trade agreements are made. So take screenshots of exactly what items are being traded in your chat logs! Any scamming posts will be deleted from forum. If you have an issue, with scamming, send us a support ticket directly.

3. Nemo94

Nemo94 New Member

price of ur Blue Dragon bead

4. [CM]NineArts

No offense taken. Due to the lack of substantial evidence, he was the first one we could not help recover the items of in a while. So we do care, but can't assist you if your trades aren't backed up.

For example, the kind of evidence we need:
    Person A: Are we trading my God of Wind for X(gold/item)?
    Person B: Yes.

So pretty much all we need are the exact details of the trade and a confirmation.

Or for his case:
    Person A: Hey i'll let you borrow my God of Wind, but you have to give it back.
    Person B: Okay.

If you have all that, we would be able to storm in like Navy Seals to recover your item :)

So unless you have an agreement that looks like this, don't trade.

5. [CM]NineArts

I'm sorry that happened to you as well.. You're always welcome though.

6. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Ticket doesn't help anything gms don't care they only support PvP players and whoever spending the most money. Gmail don't even know what goes on in the game sending in ticket is pointless like it always has been

Junky91 likes this.
  7. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

Tickets do help, i was scammed last year through cancel trade, someone removed the item and clicked confirm super quick, and i lost an item. Lost a blue banner, it took GMS 3 months to get it back but they got it back. Might've just been me but i got my stuff back.

Notice how the people saying i scam don't actually have screenshots of me in any trade, just screenshots of OTHER people saying i scam, which are 100% false. There is no screenshots showing me making any trade with anyone. I mean it's 2018, you'd think people would be smart to record/take screenshots and show solid evidence. People on this game sometime spread misinformation when they despise someone to ruin their rep, to stop them from gearing up; seen it time and time again.

8. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

It don't help you I've send loads tickets with video and photo proof takes weeks for a answer its always the same reply. They got rules here that they don't even enforce