-Wolves- Training Thread

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by WolvesGuild, Sep 27, 2016.

1. WolvesGuild

WolvesGuild New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Welcome to the Wolves Guild Training Divison. For full guild information, please go to the following thread (http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/wolves-1v1-warlords.26944/).

As mentioned we are a guild gathered by our common intrest in 1v1ing, But our real goal as a guild is to help build and shape the community into a better and bigger one while doing guild activates(Events and Wars). Since Rumble Fighter is a PvP game with a variety of modes and that we all have experience and are come from different places, We will exploit that to make the best out of this experience.

Our training team currently consists of 2 top players who have been dominating for many years until present; FuzionBranz and Vaas.

Below you will find posts of each trainer for all the information

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  2. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

IGN: FuzionBranz
    Experience: 2007 until Present
    Maps/Gameplay: 1v1, GW (all maps) and Moonlight

For guild members; The offered services are:
    1)Private Training Room Service(Blacktop):
    We will host a room title -Wolves 1v1 Training Room- using the password located on the guild notice board in game. In the room I will be available for Sparring, Questions and Tips.
    2)Private Training Room Service(Moonlight): We will host a room title -Wolves Moon Training Room- using the password located on the guild notice board in game. In the room I will be available for Sparring, Questions and Tips.
    3)Guild War Training: I will be offering training to members who wish to take part of guild wars or simply improve themselves. Depending on players available, We will be doing either 2v2/3v3/4v4 with each other (full room) or a room against random players. Once again, If its a private training room, Password will be up on the notice board in game.

For non members; The offered services are:
    1)Wolves Sparring Rooms:
    The guild will most likely make plenty of these. But in this case, I will be in the room to spar with players and help with questions and tips.
    2)Q&A: You can ask questions and they will be replied to in this thread or by private message.

Premium Services(Open to everyone):
    1)Premium Training Service:
    Specialized and refined training course developped with years of experience. This course will cover everything from 1v1, guildwar and moonlight. This comes with a detailed guide on scrolls/exos, physics and techniques. I will be training players one and one in a two person room. For any extra information, Private message me.
    2)Premium Live Coaching Service: I will spectate you in game. 1v1, moonlight or teams.(in teams I will stick close and not suicide to not burden the team). I will help you in real time as the game goes on telling you what to do, what to change, mistakes, possibilities, etc. I will also be there in the lobby to give you other information.

The price will depend on; How often you need me, How long you need me and the severity of your training. My Premium Services are bundled, meaning you get both Premium Services for the single payment.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  3. DoeGotShwag

DoeGotShwag Active Member

Gainz

4. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

wut

5. Daomu

Daomu Well-Known Member

noice

6. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew