Windstorm bum

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Scrpz, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrpz

Scrpz Member

Rofl. All that hot sh*t you was talking and you almost get perf'd 3x in a 1v1. Good thing panics and namnu's do damage otherwise there'd be multiple perfs in this video. I know how much you like to forum, so here is an early present I made for you. Merry christmas son =)

2. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

holy **** I was looking through forums cuz im never in this section.
    Bro actually recorded me when I wasn't trying in 1v1..what an ego.

3. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Plz sdfu u got ur **** rocked. You wanna bring up **** that happened years ago and try to defend urself when u know damn well u called somebody out and got violated, then try to act like u weren't "trying" as soon as you knew you couldn't win. You accepted the 1v1 and still lost. You wanna talk about "ego" but can't accept the fact that even if you didn't try you should have won either way, but you didn't, and years later still can't accept it. You tryna convince people you lost on purpose but nobody is getting convinced.

-Your friendly neighbourhood

Scrpz/Riposte/Ellyrb :)

4. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Lost with a scroll I have no practice/exp with + Used dirty tactics and scrolls to get to 5 + Still got violated/Lost 9-4 to Mario HOLDDDDD DAT

5. Windstorm

Windstorm Glacial Master

I don't recall asking you to ft9. You showed up in my room with Shoot Boxing and started counting out of nowhere. And petty enough to think Gungki was a "better" option. I'm glad you recorded too, take a look at how many times I slide kicked. How many times did I jump? Do you really think I'm showing you more than 10% of the effort you did for me?
    But if you feel that good beating me when I'm not trying, build a trophy for it lol.

Call me out. I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.
    dude has the nerve to say violated. man you are not a clown, you are the entire circus.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.