Wil the new update fix ever come or wil RF Online USA close

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nedius004, Sep 29, 2018.

?

What wil happen to RF online USA

1. New update wil come

57.1%
  2. RF Online USA wil close

42.9%
  1. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Wil the new update fix ever come or wil RF Online USA close .its already many months since last patch fix and there is no info about when the new update wil come. The company before redfox who hosted rf online usa first closet 2 games and then the other games followed it yust feels the same. Now its happening here to tommorow the first 2 redfox games are closing . WHE NEED MORE INFO ON WHEN THE NEW UPDATE WIL COME AND WHAT WIL BE IN THE NEW UPDATE.

2. PaPaCharlie

PaPaCharlie Active Member

On my opinion, when it comes to stability of the server. i think it is stable and it wont close anytime soon. You might quit before the server closes. just saying. ;););)

3. Slavin

Slavin New Member

I may be quit before this server close. But still, I feel like we deserve to know how they are gonna response from the previous update.

4. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Dont waste your time on redfox, dont spend money, everyone is selling their accounts and leaving, redfox killed the server, this game sucks nowadays.

Slavin likes this.
  5. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Looks like i wil be playing agin from today since there wil be new update this year.

6. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

Where are people getting this info that a new update will come out this year?

7. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

On the RF Online USA facebook page it says coming soon with a sneak peak

8. DeathLegit

DeathLegit New Member

say the guy who get himself ban for using armor bug as race leader. yet still got balls to blame everything to redfox. bettter shut up and stop commenting because no one needs crier from buggers who destroying the servers. #4DM Trash Race Leader Bugger#

9. bube92

bube92 Active Member

will the next patch fix all the logic errors like the new 70 jp that cant be upgraded to the higher stages; the rusty eles that cant be upgraded to final stage; the fact that lvl 60+ gets more exp than 55+?
    loll.png