Why we can't use type A Grenade launcher?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kelverian, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Kelverian

Kelverian New Member

Good Day. It's been a long time I realized that us, ACC, can't use lvl 1 grenade launcher, in all other servers all accs were able to use it.
    Wwhen reaching lvl 30, only specs were able to use b type, plus we have removed the nades which removed force/skill buffs, while al other races can use basic force, allowing both debuff n buff remove. also it was available to use cure nades. I think we have a big disadvantage agaisnt other races, apart from the other disadvantage we have. I.E.: bells have 2 premium skills: recall from chandras, and quicken skill from rangers. what do we have? virus. Easily removable virus. I see always bells ranting about the maus being nerfed, when we know that, unless you're a tank, U'll be 1 hit no matter the armor U have (even Rare D), why can't we use type A grenade launcher? Returning to the original topic?

Attached Files:

qqww1 likes this.
  2. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Welcome to redfox mate. 1st thing you gonna learn here is that GM's here are only moderators. They do not develop but only send our suggestions to the korean development team. Our suggestions was never implemented though. And we think that now with the new developer 'Netmarble' the PC version of RF is no longer getting updates.

3. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Many of us on the opposite races requested it.

All you need to do is change weapon to nader and hit spacebar to remove buffs while other races need to change to a staff look for the debuff and hit it while waiting for the cool down.

Accretia have it very easy, Virus inject needs to be given to all races or be completely removed from the game this one debuff is completely unbalanced.

Siege kit also needs to be made class specific to striker or give all bells mau and all cora summons as these 3 things in game are not allowed on lv + jades so they are obviously the same.

Also its like giving all accretia access to expert and elite force spells, come on man.

Balance is key, not easy mode for you.

4. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Virus if the best debuff in the game. Why do yout think bells have 2 acc spec alts at cw's its the only way we can kill acc melee's.
    I can go on about how acc are not at a disadvantage to bells. I do think the maus are badly designed gameplay wise but its CCR, instead of fixing something they just make it worse/op.

But going to your original topic, if you remove force debuffs from non mages a footie bell becomes nearly useless. Speed alone is so important. Bell RL and footies would have 0 buffs all the time.

If bells could stop acc from deuffing and they had CD on thier skills I would welcome them back, but that isn't happening.