WHY ISN'T RF COMPATIBLE WITH NEW WINDOWS UPDATES?!?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Drogonstrike, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Drogonstrike

Drogonstrike New Member

I'm honestly getting pissed off about this... I've recently tried to go online, and after the launcher and hack shield loaded, the login screen doesn't even pop up. I looked at the processes in Task Manager and the game just disappears. Let me give you some info about my computer. First of all, I have a late 2014 mac mini, but used Boot camp to install Windows 10. I remember that about 3-4 weeks ago Windows had updates on its own(Anniversary Update), and RF hasn't been working ever since updating Windows. I've tried looking at restore points, but the farthest that I could go back was to 1/15/17, when I uninstalled a big game. However, the problem is that I still had Windows updated already during that date, so I can't restore back to before updating my Windows. I've even tried trying to locate the "go back to an earlier build" option in restore settings, but that wasn't available. Idk what to do...
    PLEASE HELP! ;-;

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Drogonstrike

Drogonstrike New Member

Oh wait it works now that I opened the launcher a few more times. It'd still be great if anyone could post a solution to this, just in case it occurs again. Thanks!