Why I'm quitting Rumble Fighter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MasterAme, Jun 26, 2017.

?

Do you think Red Fox is actively trying to fix lag and similar problems in Rumble Fighter?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MasterAme

MasterAme New Member

Before You Read: I understand RedFox Games is all about fixing up games and improving them and you have done a little bit of that since Rumble Fighter has been acquired, a more recent example was when you made build up for all slots.

The reason I am now quitting Rumble Fighter is because it is too obviously just a cash cow for red fox with little intention of making updates that improve game play, for example Fixing lag by reworking how players connect with each other, making more content that is beneficial to the user. I understand you must make money at the end of the day, but the reality is this game has not been improved since 2008 other than adding things that are purchasable with real life currency like Astros, RC, and CC. There are glitches that have been in the game since it was created that have never been fixed. I personally have bought enough currency for rumble fighter over the years to buy a car doing so I have obtained every item in the game only to have my money thrown away and the people who get it only create content that benefit themselves instantly, like more powerful scrolls/exo that make it much easier to edge someone or kill them. Some people may disagree with me, but it really is just to force people into spending more money. And don't think I forgot the most obvious one. Spenders, you purposely put very rare/desired items exclusively for sale for real money maybe not to be available to get permanently for a year or more, top 5 spenders get "Insert Super Rare Item here" those top five spenders typically spend hundreds and sometimes even up to $1,500 for that one spenders, and you still have not used any of that money to fix the game. There are too many other games with much better mechanics and updates/fixes that cost much less to enjoy. Yes you can be a carat only player and not pay a dime, but are you really having as much fun? Of course not because they advertise the RC scrolls to be amazing and other players that are good with them will make you long for that scroll.

Honestly I wouldn't mind if you made a catalog of what items every player has and closed the game for a year or so and then reopened it and gave everyone their items they had back and with everything reworked and glitches fixed this would help expand your player base and help keep your current player base.

PS: Shoot me an email when you fix the lag and start using some of the money to update the game. Otherwise I am sure sad to see another great game concept destroyed.

2. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

on point

oh wait
    they don't care.

tamirtov likes this.
  3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Let's make our own game.

Inaros, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  4. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Who cares, this was a waste of your time, go outside bro. Peace.

5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Well some friends of mine are gonna try making a game after they're done with school.
    I have some ideas, and I can proooobably make some designs but I can't code or script.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  6. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

cya next week

7. RamboCreativity

RamboCreativity Active Member

It pains me to say this but I strongly agree with you.

tamirtov and KanekiKen12 like this.
  8. KanekiKen12

KanekiKen12 Member

Someone is saying facts

9. Exelon

Exelon Active Member

Facts facts and more facts

tamirtov likes this.