Where to go

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by gerald10, Apr 6, 2017.

1. gerald10

gerald10 New Member

Where to go after reaching g4 beside upgrading ur gear

2. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

Join the social drama in the forums and in-game. It really is better than watching Spanish/Korean drama.

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Go AFK mode on mace brutes

Sp3ctra likes this.
  4. gerald10

gerald10 New Member

LoL
    Alright thanks for the info

5. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

kill bosses and enchant stuff.

6. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Honestly you already said it perfectly. Get a good set of G4 gear going. Also make sure you have a full set of vanity including wings. Go to wars as much as possible and other events that help you earn money. Just doing wars will alone will help you earn cp which is a good source of income. Also my advice to you is never to buy enchantment materials as it is a major money pit. Instead make sure you have premium service active and go hunt bosses in SOS map as well as some of the free maps that some times have bosses. They drop all kinds of enchantment materials which saves you a lot of money for not having to buy it for the prices they go for. And if you need to cs your gears then just go afk on mace brutes like Flesh said to do. You'll get plenty of rares if you grind enough. It's also a great source of valuable items that you can get money for. You'll need all the silver you can get if you're going to purchase a full vanity set as it is expensive. You can also go to labbys every week if you have the time. That'll help you get silver and the enchantment materials you so desperately need. If you're just barely G4 and you don't have anything over 90 % yet I suggest you start gathering a bunch of clean G4 gears instead of using a PC. If the item breaks at a lower % than desired you can just cut your losses. Buying a new PC every time one breaks is super expensive. Only buy PC if you're enchanting elite gears or you're going for 120 % . Lastly get a good M1 + pet if you don't have one already. You'll be happy once it's at least 100 % exp. I'm sure I'm probably forgetting some things but those are some of the basics. Hope it helps.

AzyDogma likes this.
  7. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

deym...first two sentences got me bored already XD tho, "i think" this got all the stuff you must do...

8. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I think I forgot to mention that you should also make sure to save money for a good dmg mount. Something like a Bear or a Tiger. A ferret is good too.