When will KL droprate be adressed ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elsikerins, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Hey GM's!
    It's a long known fact now that droprates in Kunlun on 2nd updates mobs. Are mostly messed up. Having droprate bonuses isn't rewarding.. Quite the opposite. It diminishes your chances to gain any relevant loot.
    So is heard that it's due to drop cap. When will this issue be adressed. And perhaps. Trashloot - removed from certain mobs, or decreased.. ?

2. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

my guess is when they start caring about the game.

tldr; never

3. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

LOL. Then im on the right path already :D I hope they choke on my money and die early so we can have next pub to kill off if they are same incomp as we have had so far <3

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I honestly don’t find the drops in kl a problem.

Can farm the materials off event and do other things during event OR on x2 event can get them to drop with no drop boost from band or anything else.
    There’s ways to work around it, might not suit everyone but it IS possible to drop those items any day of the week unless x3 event on

5. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

I agree. GM pls. fix KL drop rate!

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

kl beads aren’t worth farming, farm and buy them would be a better use if time. They also drop better on event than off, in my experience anyway.
    Seals for OP deco, again not worth farming. Buy boxes from herb village chief, or the cheaper alternative farm gold and buy yellow dragon seals from players,Much cheaper than chief boxes and certainly quicker to farm gold and buy than farm the materials.
    Epis, there’s 4 but unless a hyb wants to get all 4 for pve/pvp only need one epi. Craft rate bad but farming for only one epi isn’t bad.
    Kl bags again, don’t waste time trying to make them just farm gold and buy. Cheaper and easier.

mall the things you have mentioned all have more than one way to obtain them without IM, you just have to use the most efficient option, not try to farm everything and not spend a single piece of gold.

7. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Thing is Not everyone has time to farm on normal days. Im working. sometimes even 14 hours a day.
    The fact that it has all these inconvenient workarounds. Is not quality work. Why would i have to leave my band, because it wont lower the attributes for droprate. Why would we have to adapt to ERROR. When moneyhungry publishers here. have more than enough money. to do something with the issue. People here pump money into the game, but nothing significant has been done. To adress MANY issues. And these guys dont even dare to talk here lol. Well when they do- they get their heads ripped off for whatever comments they make. But it's also because they do not seek compromise. The community is complaining. Listen. Adress issues. Dont be shy about looking for solutions. We will all appreciate them. Ideas. What can you offer us. IF you tried. it would be enough lol

8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

If people don’t want to spend money and don’t have much time to play but still expect to be able to have a high level and decent gear then they’re playing the wrong game. Not every game is made so it’s possible for every player to obtain every item/achievement

I work minimum 60 hours a week, sometimes I might have one full day off every 3-4 months in peak periods. I understand I can’t possibly obtain things in game with the time I have available which is why I choose to grind hard and use the money I work hard for to help me obtain gear. If I couldn’t spend and didn’t have much time to play then I would just have to accept most of the game content is unobtainable for me and enjoy what I can get or move to another game.

RaoVat and BirdbrainX like this.
  9. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

And even better idea, they should put all op relics / decos in item mall without gambling boxes, just setting higher prices for it and made all item mall stuff tradable in game. That way f2p player will invest his time to farm gold which will allow him to buy stuff which he really need to be competitive in game and donating player will spare his time to get in game gold. Imo it would be win win situation even for everyone including RF and JW companies.

rashbrasil likes this.