When do We Get Something Like This?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HardAzz, Jul 10, 2018.

1. HardAzz

HardAzz Member

jacobino01 likes this.
  2. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello HardAzz,
    This is certainly an interesting topic. While I do believe that this kind of transparency could be beneficial, I also believe that it has the potential to negatively impact the community. Additionally, such a "Detention Center" or a sort of "Hall of Infamy" would be difficult to implement due to development restrictions. As it stands, our developers are swamped while attempting to fix bugs and implement new content to make RF Online more enjoyable. As such, any other developmental projects may cause a delay in this process.
    Aside from development, I also believe that such a post can hurt players by ruining their reputation. If a player violates the Terms of Service, their actions should be judged on a case-by-case basis by the GM Team, and airing their dirty laundry out in public feels somewhat wrong. However, with all of this said, I still believe this is a worthy topic to bring up in the next GM Team meetings and I plan to discuss this thought with the other GMs in the near future. Thank you.
    - GM Clover

3. arkit

arkit Member

You don't have to make Detention Center or airing their dirty laundry out in public. But what's most important is GM should make some serious punishment to those guy who abuse CA/Palmas Armor bug's especially those who benefit from Trading Between Race and make some real money. Why would you save their Reputation if they keep destroying the game and made more player's quit the game after you gave them ineffective punishment which was not effective to make them stop violating your Terms Of Service especially those Bugando who tried to finding on other people fault when they're themselves are Biggest Bugger in game and talked like they are the most clean players in game which was disgusting. I have one message to Bugando "Don't try to judge or give a lecture to people about their life when your life is full of mess and being dishonest person."

And I think it was you guy's who unintentionally ruining your own company reputation by failed to punish those bug abuser. All those bugger's are not afraid of your Terms Of Service because of your incompetence to enforce the rules. Try to imagine if all Justice Institute in the World were not enforcing rule's, there won't be in peace and there will be criminals in everywhere.

jacobino01 likes this.
  4. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello arkit,
    You most certainly raise some good points here. However, the center of focus for this topic should continue to revolve around the initial subject brought up by @HardAzz and that is, the Detention Center feature. I certainly do agree with you that players who violate our rules or Terms of Service should receive the appropriate punishments so it is fair to all of our legitimate players. However, issuing punishments and formally announcing them are two different issues and unfortunately, one does not simply justify the other. If you possess a strong belief that a player is cheating via hacks/bugs/exploits, please submit a support ticket and our support team would be glad to investigate the player.
    - GM Clover

5. WolfDragoon

WolfDragoon New Member

Instead of wasting resources like time and manpower on such a useless thing more effort should be given to resolve current issues. So , I agree with GM I think they should focus on issues that have direct effect on game play rather than such things. PlayPark has the manpower to handle stuff like this for practically chump change as compared to how much RedFox would have to pay someone for something that has no in-game gain to anyone.