When did RedFox Staff has finally decide to end

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HumoLoco, Sep 6, 2018.

1. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

DAM @iwannadielel

GeeJayJay likes this.
  2. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

i dont have the time/money to bot instagram followers. Theres no point in doing that lmao. They're all real people. I'd probably have my account deleted if they were fake. Big numbers dont mean they're not real. it's not hard to get followers on instagram lol. So no proof=didnt happen. People on RF forums just wanna have something against anyone to have the upper hand on them.

GeeJayJay likes this.
  3. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

You must be really insecure to spend money on bots internet points.. and just for what? To be "valid"? I mean seriously. You have a selfie your insecure self probably spent hours trying to take as your profile pic for an inactive forum. Crawl out of that dark room covered with dirty tissue rags all over your floor and do something with your life. Bothering the people of redfox and the community with your awful posts is not an accomplishment.

GeeJayJay likes this.
  4. iwannadielel

To be fair, I haven't said anything about the GMS lmao I'm just a spectator atm. I didn't say they're doing a shitty job or they need to improve because honestly everyone has already said that. And Instagram isnt something i spend a lot of time on. I posted like 2 days ago and before that my last post was on like July 24th. It isn't really something I spend a lot of time on. Once again, it's not hard to get instagram followers legitimately. The thing i do it just follow people and unfollow them when they follow me back. (im a snake oops) And I wouldn't spend money on Instagram cuz 1) thats f u c k i n g stupid and the people who usually do that end up with their accounts deleted. 2) cuz im a college student in debt lmao and I can't afford to throw my money on a social media app. gg my guy

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    GeeJayJay likes this.
  5. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

Yawn the only thing thats in debt is the funds you need to pay back for your internet bots. You probably took a literal half hour taking a picture of you looking at the sky thinking its edgy and artistic. That's just sad. Raise up the curtains in your crusty room you call a "dungeon" and have at least 10 genuine followers before you come at me

GeeJayJay likes this.
  6. iwannadielel

lmao ur dense af. It takes like a minute to post something. I'm not that insecure that I would go through all this stuff you think i do. Just post whatever. If they like it, cool. If they don't, oh well. Off your sonic fanboy self pls

GeeJayJay likes this.
  7. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Sonic Adventure (1&2) are good though.

GeeJayJay, WhoYu and Yusuke like this.
  8. iwannadielel

Tbh i only played Sonic Unleashed for Xbox 360 when I was like 14 lol. I'm not saying Sonic is bad its just that some people go a little too far. google sonic fanart and you'll see what i mean

GeeJayJay likes this.
  9. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

niga shut up. the game was going down the drain long before this game even went to gamescampus. the community has been toxic since ogp especially when the old gen new gen wars started. this is nothing new

GeeJayJay, HumoLoco and Meggi like this.
  10. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

Kk whatever you say make sure you gather all the money at the end of the month from your dead end work at home job (because you cant be bothered to leave your crusty nest) to pay off those internet bots.

YOU shutup. That doesnt mean its right to be toxic on this platform. IF NO ONE WAS TOXIC WE WOULDN'T HAVE THE FILTER. But of course u toxic people wanta cuss so bad because you want this game to be toxic

GeeJayJay and Infamy like this.
  11. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

It doesn't rlly matter. I just stated the fact that this is now a thing because the community wants to be toxic towards another.

GeeJayJay likes this.
  12. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

shut up already idiot

GeeJayJay and HumoLoco like this.
  13. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

No one was talking to you.

Actually i wasnt talking to any of you until you all tried to come at me being toxic.. You're all just upset that you guys were being toxic and cant cuss anymore.

GeeJayJay likes this.
  14. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

I really dont understand the beef Lol. Don't direct your issues at me because a new filter has been added and the people at redfox are doing their jobs. Take your negativity elsewhere.

15. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

u really believe theyre real ppl?

GeeJayJay and Yusuke like this.
  16. Drevius

i rlly hate when these randoms come to the forums trying to be the “hero” nobody fkin asked for. Like fr @mrjetthehawkfan who tf are you? you over here sucking and swallowing gms kids for no reason. everyone is already aware the community is trash. this community was at a point where nigas was d.a putting girls nudes out on the internet and gms were legit corrupt. and here you come with ur furry pfp thinking “dUhh gUYs stOp BEinG toXiK uR KilLing dA GaMe”

no fr, gtfo

GeeJayJay, tamirtov, HumoLoco and 2 others like this.
  17. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

If i bother you so much then how about you ignore me? But no you're just proving my point on why theres a filter. Literally idiots like you thrive off of the communtiy being toxic because the drama is the only thing that highlights your day.... Don't waste my time and tell your friend to stop botting instagram followers because it's really sad

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  18. mrjetthehawkfan

mrjetthehawkfan Member

All of you can go off on me which literally contributes to nothing but it still wont change the fact that its all of you guys fault we have this filter. If you're feeling some type of way because of that..... just get off and take a break.

19. Drevius

literally noone cares about the filter. im actually done responding to you tbh your stupidity is cancerous. stay in your nhaas and /dance1 more rfgurls weak niga

GeeJayJay and HumoLoco like this.
  20. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Aye bud. When are you gonna join me on fortnite?

GeeJayJay and Drevius like this.