What's the name of s5e v2 s4ev2 here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sweetcracker, Oct 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Can someone make a guideline for the bonus set buffs info about warlord set v2 s4ev2 & s5ev2. Thank you very much. I only know about the name of warlord 3 set and seems like warlord set rares name here is quite different. So i want to know some infos about the names and stats bonus set of the warlord set v2.

2. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Grinding on ivy almost 3hours 160mins and all i got is 1x GSS woaaa it feels so good wasting my time in here. Try to test ivy hall drop please lets see how many gj or gss u can get. Even grinding on sky temple premium map non-stop 1 week i never experienced good drops in my inventory all uniques from tickets NO gold bar, silver bar, bronze bar, pets specially elites. Witwew

And also enchanting broke 12 pc on my armor yesterday kinda dope no wonder bs don't even acknowledge my 2853 luck he always ruined my enchanting.

Refining gears is Awful too. Lol

4 bars to 1 bar is real quick here we go again ghost town. What to do now? Farming on sky temple is worthless. Zzzzz

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I asked for help in making a guide and never received it.

4. SaintMusubi

SaintMusubi Member

Like i was stating my 150% ammy is sht for enchant. Broke 5 105%, and even an 81% x3.. sux man.. ide had more luck with 105% unique ammy than my 150 leet ammy

5. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

If you already got them please do the honor and let us know. Theres alot of weirdo name sets here i mean on those warlord 2 set rares. Its kinda irritating to get a drop untradable items its better we know those items names so we can put it on auto hunt acquired list. Thanks -kiss

6. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Yep. Its like bs only gives us success wether he wants it or not and seems like bs don't give a piece of care if you got high character luck stats. Bs don't care on how many pc you used or wasted. Hes the real OG. Lol

7. Fleshmonkey

i know H.Spark is the single hit s5 v2 set and H.Typhoon is they aoe set for fujins

8. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

So we got 2x warlord 2 set for rares here? Aoe (farming) and for single (Pvp) is that you mean aoe and single?

9. Fleshmonkey

Yea, Spark is incomplete tho some pieces don't drop

10. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

I see now thats why I've been wondering why others parts like H. Gold ain't dropping normally often like other blue rares drops. Thanks flesh!!

11. MisterBates

MisterBates Member

grinding in premium map 10days and totaly nothing good.