What is Talesweaver?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shana, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Heard that Talesweaver is shut down, but the music it has is incredible

What is this game if anybody knows about it?
    I'm curious about the game's history

I wouldn't mind if Rumble Fighter used piano melodies like this too

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. KarateMan

KarateMan Active Member

HumoLoco and Zasty like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

they shut talesweaver down due to agreement expired under US nexon license just like ogp shut rf down with their op lying ass about 7 years contest agreement. or due to population. dont remember.

but still running in korean nexon i think. if you wanna to play that you can ask @Kayden He's willing to translate you for korean to english language. I dont need him cuz i can read anything language ;> jk i barely read korean language not alot like i can read 1st~2nd grade basic ****.

you can check it. but we dont have english version for talesweaver since shut down. but i am sure its due to population not even under nexon license. The talesweaver still lookin the host. RedFox would take it they could win the money but its already because redfox got black desert anyways ima not worry about talesweaver movin to anywhere. Talesweaver is one of the most popular mmorpg ever since its released.

by the way is i dont remember if i was actually played this game before lol its hell old game.

if you like to try out you can try this out. korean version.
    http://tales.nexon.com/tales2/page/Gnx.aspx?URL=Home/Index

tamirtov and Shana like this.
  4. Shana

that 7 year agreement sounds interesting

so games can terminate if it reaches a specific time then?

If so, then I guess online games are not meant to last

except that World Of Warcraft and Wizard101 is surprisingly still alive lol

tamirtov likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nexon agreement does not have limited term they can be long last. you know maplestory. i am one of oldest gen maplestory since 2004. I remember maplestory was not under nexon yet they got their own website later 3 years they got under nexon and since now. thats almost 12 years since. unlike ogp. ogp got la tale perm. but else are base on their developers' decision between host and dev. Thank to nimonix for end ogp for that motherfucka 7 year agreement and move to new host. Most the host has own agreement terms. i am sure redfox has hide this from us.

it's only based on developer if they deserved to be. its like bigest business' risk throw some **** rolls.

exactly like fusionfall, they shut down due to lacked money because it was super free game. after that they added $5 monthly nobody want to pay even these kids are willing to steal their mama credit card to pay ****. they shut down that quick their developer are trash with their selfish action ass about money. funny is fusionfall was plan to release in other country but failure.

same **** as POTC, Pirates of the Caribbean Online, they shut POTC down due to lacked money and trash **** update. Still WoW beat them with the monthly membership.

yea ima not surprised about WoW and wizard101 still alive. even Roblox lol they are sure know how to keep running game alive. i notice wizard101 has strictest policy compared to its released they got a reward and certificated for the best policy. since 2009. ima not surprised wizard101 has almost no toxic community lol. check this https://www.wizard101.com/game/reviews-awards

compare to warframe. they got their own website they are not under the host. they got somehow successful. same for wizard101. but still their forum cannot be compare this forum the most active members.

6. Shana

I went ahead and read some game publishing agreements, and stuff

it does vary from company to company

And OGP owned Latale permanently? So it's possible for the original creator to give full ownership over a game then?

I believe Latale is originally from Actozsoft

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yes you are correctly.
    OGP own latale for almost 9 years. I remembered on March 2008, ogp signed a contract with actozsoft to bring la tale to north america. which is its chance to be perm term(long term agreement) that ogp has signed contract by actozsoft.
    latale is originally from actozsoft but still they are the developers and ownership.

example

actozsoft = nimonix >> developer/ownership
    ogplanet = redfox >> the publisher which is the publishers has to sign a contract with the ownership/developers to bring in their country. can be short term or long term agreement.
    latale = rumble fighter >> game

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017