What happened to BoT Nuker

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Chaos, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Chaos

Chaos Member

I made a BoT Nuker, got it to second role. The nukes are not the same, the Ec6 nuke of the BoT nuker isnt the same as usual. Its replaced with some garbage RC nuke animation. Redfox please fix this.

nerkus789x likes this.
  2. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Yeah, i used to have HG lvl BoT nuker. Skill animation were awesome. But at the end of GC, they added new PS lvl skills and than EC6 nuke had changed. It used to be green falling meteor, very cool fast nuke. I wanted to ask someone about BoT nuker 2nd role nukes, so its seems it stayed buged. This skill should be fix! Chaos, add this post to game bugs section ;). Also my BoT nuker was template, after transfering it received very cool skill, like active skill. Just needed to select target and it make damage every second, use no vital energy, deadly skill in pvp and useful to kill bosses, because didn't need to use nukes, so i called it active skill :D. Just forgot name, something like conqueror sky or etc, cant remember :(. But i would love to see this active skill and ec6 nuke fixed, so i would make BoT nuker now!! :).

3. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

I think nuke animations of all classes have been changes - as WT nuker the only cool animation is stun nuke. All the rest including PS9 nukes are looking like hugging the earth, totally boring.

4. Ctrlaltdie

Ctrlaltdie New Member

just got my shao 2nd role, so far both EC nukes are the same, when KL comes up and i can log back in ill get my FC nuke from clan base and check it

5. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Well idk about Shao, i think its fine with it. I know there is probleme with BoT and heard for WT too :)

6. Chaos

Chaos Member

Posted a bug report thread about the BoT nuker and the GMs deleted it. So i dont know if they will even bother fixing the nukers.

7. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Well these GMs have never seen this skill i think. GamesCampus didnt fix it, so RF wont do this too, they just don't care about players. There is in youtube video how BoT nuker used to grind. I dont know if i can post it here, but here, check it and tell me if you have seen this ck art in RF version, i believe you all didnt :p and this how BoT nuker EC6 nuke ,,Falling meteor" must look!

8. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

I wonder, if this graphical effect going to be fixed someday :/ :)

9. shadowdemon98

shadowdemon98 New Member

Also Wutang EC1, Sacred Flowers EC1 Nukes

10. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

Shao warrior 2nd role active without special juicy juicy effects for me :(

11. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Oh, so other clan ck artists have the same problem :O :). I would like to see it fixed in near future. Bu if i make post about this thread in general discussion or send ticket to GM, they will always delete that :D. I think they don't see it as bug :(

12. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

So, are there any old players, who still remember how some ck arts used to look in older version?:) . However, not only BoT ck artists first 2nd role nuke was changed .
    P. S. Why this thread was moved to ,,Player to player support"?:D

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  13. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Also, many Kung fu need better visual effects, at least 2nd role :)