What a beautiful feedback tournament from RedFox and TA.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HumoLoco, Feb 3, 2020.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

http://forums.playredfox.com/index....-masters-2-vs-2-tournament.49544/#post-478546

I have to say congratz on yall performance. Yall doing good, RedFox. I wish I want apologized to Sou soon.

That's what I want to know how y'all feel.

Now I have a question.

Remember my first stage?

I think I would like to review a bit more.

at 3rd round.

If DeathScooby "accident" hit that person was their purposely to go in. They stopped without intend fighting but they does look to us whispering to each other. Should they continue fight til end of last match and at lobby room we discussing upon 3rd round? at 3rd got me lost interest faster because I don't like fight with people who stalling in the middle of damn game. Just like I 1v1ed @KingxD after 2nd round got lost interest because he **** at 1v1. If it was that team off/on the problem then that's why team implement was SOO SHIT I thought team implement was only for guild war.

How will yall handle like this if it were happened?

and at the second of 3rd round, I notice a guy asked if they win as soon as he hear yes and exit game. Should he stay in game til the lobby upon TA claim the winner? Because I want talk trash on them really.

This applied to the Moving Forward y'all talk about.

To be honestly I am really pleaded to hear yall tell us that yall made a big ass mistake and take action fast to improve a better performance in next round and the rest finals so quick. Definitely better than Demo Tournament where yall was take slow action and strongly dumbfounded.

I think you should to add Rules what's not allowed and what's allowed. It would be more clarify because DeathScooby was confused when they had guard back and read tournament rules countless time.

And I wish those nice performance the one yall did in the final were in our first stages. In our first stages was pretty poor performances.

I had to stopped watch twitch at 2 round after see FuzionBranz getting lost and knew they will lose because I can tell. Would be not surprise if FuzionBranz had a great comeback. @Starberry did da twitch done? I wanna rewatch the finals.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @HumoLoco,

It took me a while to respond, so sorry about that! Thank you for your kind words & I'm sure [TM]Sou won't take it personal.

Let's get down to business -

If your partner DeathScooby accidentally hit the opposite team, one of the following scenarios will then be called based on moderator judgment :
    • Have the opponent hit back DeathScooby to equal HP so that it's fair
    • Have DeathScooby jump off the map. He will revive but will lose HP. Repeat this until the HP bars are equal again.
    • Not have the round count.
    It atppears that the moderators in your match forgot to tell you to type "/team off" so that both teams can see what both moderators are saying. This resulted in confusion for both your team and your opponent's team. After the first day, I noticed and asked all of the moderators to notify all participants in their respective rooms to type "/team off". Team Chat unfortunately has it's fair share of issues and is also the cause of the "emote" glitch in-game.

It's encouraged that both teams remain in the room until they receive permission from the moderators to do so. Leaving the room before the moderator's verdict does not show much respect to them :(

Once again, thank you for your kind words. We're always striving to improve ourselves and there will always be room to be better. There's no such thing as settling for anything less than greatness. If you have any suggestions for rulings, please do not hesitate to suggest them in the feedback form or on the forums. If you also have any questions regarding tournament rules, don't be afraid to ask as well.

As for your last concern : Yes! You can rewatch the tournament finals here : http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/tournament-archive.49542/

Once again, I apologize to you and @DeathScooby for any and all mistakes that we made. Your constructive criticism allows us to improve ourselves for the better and I applaud you for expecting a greater standard from us.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Pretty reasonable to way to save the count by have two option. @DeathScooby I told you fucking jump off to equal hp we could've a strong against them to preventing to lose our round count and run off 2-1 smh.

That's explained why emote glitched in game. Also when was team chat implemented? Was that intended only for guild war?

That's would be prevent from suspicious us for being ddos them as well.

How about next time in the future tournament how will yall planning and knowing yall will make a mistake? Will our demo tournament and 2v2 tournament going to be archive for ruling upon the future tournament? I mean we don't want to see the same mistake from previous tournament anymore.

Nothing new. Fuzionbranz lose af :< but only new things is y'all handle the performance it's totally different from demo tournament.

4. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I like the feedback tournament and how they gave a extensive debrief of the tournament -- very well thought out.

But actions speak louder than words. You can type a lot but if I don't see action it's all going to be gibberish to me.

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Very reasonable scenarios, but I think we might not want to do True Battle again, even if it gives more time to fight.

Team Chat was implemented earlier last year (about January-February 2019). When it was first implemented, toggling team chat would crash your client. As this was resolved and Team Chat was functioning, we noticed that the default setting was not set off when logging into the game in some instances. Later on, in-game emotes became an issue as Team Chat had been revamped. This implementation was to influence competitive strategies with your team instead of displaying them publicly, but it's not perfect.

We'll definitely be looking back at the obstacles that our team faced in our Scroll Masters Tournament and will be using them to offer a better tournament experience for everyone. We have made an archive with past tournaments that have been recorded or streamed so that both our team can review and for the public to watch the fights again. Nobody wants to see the same mistakes, but the flaws are what helps us improve.