We're Live! Twelve Sky 2 Classic Open Beta has begun!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Shinnen, May 11, 2016.

1. [GM]Shinnen

[GM]Shinnen RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Twelve Sky Community,

The time has come, the Open Beta is finally here! We invite all of you to join us and experience the hardcore fantasy Martial Arts MMOPRG gameplay and rich content Twelve Sky 2 Classic has to offer. To enter the Twelve Sky 2 Classic Open Beta, you will need to create a RedFox account here.

We invite you to visit our forums and participate in the discussion or leave us your feedback. You can also check out the guide section on our website for some more information on the game.

And while the Open Beta will not have any more character wipes, it is still a Beta, meaning there is a possibility that you might encounter the odd bug. In that case, we would ask that you please use the official bug reporting template, or refer to this thread on our forums.

Launch Events
    In celebration of the Open Beta, all players will enjoy DOUBLE EXP for the first month of our launch! Gather your friends, inform your guild mates, and prepare yourself for a crazy month in Twelve Sky!

During the opening weeks of the Open Beta, enjoy the following benefits.
    • Hermits Vault (15 days)
    • Storage Vault (15 days)
    • Scroll of Seekers (Auto Hunt Scroll (7 days)
    Starter Pack
    All players who log in during the first month will receive a special Starter Pack (one per account).

Starter Pack Contents:
    • Protection Charm
    • 2x Contribution Booster
    • Pet EXP Boost Pill
    • Teleport Scroll
    • Dungeon Teleport Scroll
    • Premium Package (Hermits Vault, Storage Vault, Scroll of Seekers)
    The Starter Pack will only be available for one month, so make sure you grab 'em while they’re hot!

Spread the Word… and You Could Win!
    To make sure everyone’s aware of what’s going on, we thought of a fun way to help spread the word and also give a chance for some of our fans to win RedFox Credits!

The contest will run exclusively on Twelve Sky 2 Classic forum, you can share the link to our website (https://www.playredfox.com/twelve_sky) to any of your favorite social network, forums, blogs, gaming site, or streaming platforms. All of these count as ways to share–and every time you share, that’s another entry into the contest.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. View full contest rules & regulations here.

CBT Welcome Package
    The CBT Welcome Package will be handed out to all participants that reached level 25 during the Twelve Sky 2 Classic Closed Beta two weeks later after the official release day. The package will be sent to your very first character that you created during the official launch.

What's included in the welcome package? Take a look below to find out!
    • Fortune Pouch
    • Timed EXP Boost (M) [Quantity: 3]
    • Auto-hunt (7 days)
    • Luxury Chest
    • Supply Chest
    • Proxy Shop (7 days)
    • Random box with: Luxury Chest or Supply Chest
    • Random box with: Luxury Chest or Supply Chest
    • Random box with: Bloodthirsty Beetle, 7 Sacred Stone Rosary, 3 Bronze Bar, or 2 Ancient Frozen Iron
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index....welve-sky-2-classic-cbt-welcome-package.2279/

Quests
    In addition, we have temporarily added quests back into the game to help new players. All quests will be removed 1-2 weeks after the official release. Please do not send in help desk tickets regarding quest issues.

Client Pre-Download
    You can download the game using the official RedFox Games Downloader. This application will download the installation files to a specified folder and allows you to pause/resume the download at any time.

[​IMG]
    Please note: If you still have the Closed Beta client of Twelve Sky installed, you can simply launch it and update your client to the Open Beta version. If not, you will need to download the Open Beta client as a whole.

For more information and a step-by-step installation guide, please refer to the Installation Guide on our website. Please note that while this is the latest version of the client at the moment, there might be further patches before, on, and after the release of the Open Beta.

Item Mall
    The shop will be available starting with the release of the Open Beta on May 12th. Please note: Newly created accounts will often not be able to make purchases right away. This is a security measure that is in place to combat fraud.

Note: This post is subject to change.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  2. Merkela

Merkela New Member

Pressing game start just drops me back to my desktop. Is this an issue? Or am I doing something wrong?

3. Toxin

Toxin New Member

low level chi pills still cost way too much

4. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Auto Hunt doesnt work on all maps and dungeons are disabled :/

5. kenjie01

kenjie01 New Member

ive downloaded the downloader exe, but when i run the exe file, nothing happens. the downloader.exe did nothing and wasn't able to run. can you help me with this problem.

6. Frostini

Frostini New Member

low price of pills haha

7. SkySage

SkySage New Member

Thank you for the update, Shinnen!
    And best of luck to those of you participating in the Spread The Word Event!

8. sargent22

sargent22 New Member

(GM) PLEASE help me how to recover my account? and how many days because my account was suspended yesterday ? please reply asap.

9. sargent22

sargent22 New Member

10. sargent22

sargent22 New Member

GM please help my account THAT was suspended yesterday i got wrong ID number in 3 times :(
    how to recover my acc? please reply soon as pasible thank you.

11. Yuiri

Yuiri New Member

Just shut this server down and stop attempting to quick pocket people into a lousy game company quite glad i didnt put any effort or time into playing into this server but with 2 weeks of spectating how things been running has been enough said. Redfox please just close down your game Company as most US company has been. Just as AGE US office been close and move into EU.

They will "never" be a official TS2 US server that would successfully run as well i notice this TS2 Version isn't supported by ALT1 mostly running the programs files of whatever little they can from copy off another server.

^ Too much to get into.

Either way i hope you guys just see it in future of mini Aeriagames style game running of pick pocking much as they can squeeze before they say cant produce anymore content or any excuse ;) anywho bai bai <3

12. Rhoewyth

Rhoewyth Member

Agree with you m8:) best way to dont lose any.