Welcome back DramaQueen! ... too soon? new toon coming up? Let us know!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DemonicSaber, Jan 8, 2017.

1. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

So, the drama queen has returned with his new formed toon in another failed attempt and worthless videos to hide in RF.. Well don't be shy, we know who it is already!!! (too soon?). Here's my question doe, is this the final one? Or now uncovered, the ritual continues, del char and make a new one? You know HD was getting boring, maybe you should try a white clan huh? :D:D:D clan: BoT (new eh?) toon name: Deathliger, killer of SM in CC while being EC++, couldn't stay hidden this time, better luck on the next one, I'm sure you'll stun us somehow with your "return". Cmon out and play with us ;), can u handle it? :D:D:D

PS: barkie.png Notice his first attack on hefei duel and u can be sure is him! (Crit cancel buff, LOL).

barktriestoohard1.png
    ^^ can u guess which alt was this? I know you're obsessed with ppl who drop u on the daily ;).

<------ good laugh :D:D:D. (More views for u baby)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

Lmao, he can't hide man, any char or vid is the same, the language he uses is the same pathetic one, reflecting his shitty life on others with insults :D. I just shared this to show every1 one of his chars he's using atm when he tries soo hard to hide. Now he must make another or he won't be able to play hahaha, every1 gonna hunt his azz. Actual chars are this BoT, Deathliger and his main HD, wanderer or something alike. Done. We will see a new char hahahaha.

3. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

Puzzy azz b!tch ;):D

4. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

damn I wish someone could help me get back into playing miss this drama queen he still comments on my videos but I need more of his cringe in the game I bet he roars on his throw away chars like he did in GC

5. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

yeah I am everyone in 9dRF every single char is mine stop guessing I don't even play 9dRF :p

6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Hey,
    Let me tell you what i think about DarkAlan... Hes the guy posting all this nonsense ******** lol probably he has the name Wanderer coz both me and Taei had problems with Wanderer and he told everyone who would belive him we were DarkAlan... Too many coincidences here... And all those chars you guys mention here i can garantee they are not the same person. I knew 3 of those players and they were different ppl playing in different chars in different spots at same time... Kinda hard for just one person i would say...

So about Taei... He pks, he might be a jerk at pking low lvls but thats it... Hes not a scammer and hes a nice guy if u know him... We all know everyone cry for being pked but dont let this stupid ass spread rummors that are not true.

7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Oh and btw, Deathlinger was Wanderer's alt, he spammed my wishper for weeks, thats how i know... XD

8. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

Idk about Taei or other chars ppl posted here, but Deathliger is his I'm sure! :D

9. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Deathlinger is Wanderer :p he also had a char named: StorageGirl he insulted me for weeks from those 3 chars
    and probably he has more chars...