Web item mall ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kashy, Oct 5, 2018.

?

Would you like to have a web item mall with additional and exclusive content ?

1. Yes.

87.5%
  2. No.

12.5%
  1. Kashy

Kashy New Member

I personally love this game as it is the sequel to my first MMORPG I ever played on the computer (Twelve sky) I just started playing recently and noticed when I opened the item mall in-game that woah it was tiny and hardly anything in it. I was wondering what you guys thought and if it was a possibility for the Staff on TS2 to potentially add a "web item mall" in the future at some point with website exclusive items,Also we do have a button to collect "web item mall" things on the character screen wouldn't want it not being in use :p.

2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Kashy, and welcome to Twelve Sky 2 Classic, RedFox! Unfortunately, we do not currently have a web item mall because of security reasons. We have considered this option in the past however, testing results showed that the possibility to manipulate the web item mall existed. As such, we are currently still using the in-game cash shop which possesses extra levels of security.

This feature of the game is something we would like to implement as well as it will give us the ability to host RC purchase bonuses. Moving forward, we will definitely keep the possibility of this feature in mind. Thank you for your suggestion!

3. ranxian

ranxian Member

me too