Way for the GM's to make money while keeping players happy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Overlord, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Reduce Prices on boxes?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Overlord

Overlord Member

With the new update things have been shaky. The price of the box has cut down your market of paying customers. People with money here would love to buy Rp , but not when items cost so much.

RedFox you need to look at it this way. The Jade Box can give you a Mount box , 120% insta , PUS , and other stuff. Why not make some of these seperate buys. Not talking about the instant 120% of course.

For example , make a Mount Box available at the same price of a PC and you will get a lot of buyers. Same with the new cloak. Make a cloak box for the same price. People WILL buy it. It has been proven in other 12sky2 versions. Even the people who have money do not find it realistic to drop 30$ on a box that may or may not give them what they need. Also Pet Boxes are too much as well , maybe make them somewhere around 7$.

This will not only dramatically increase sales , but it will balance the economy as well. When I want to get a mount , I will NOT buy a bunch of 30$ boxes to have a chance of a mount box and then with that , have a chance of a good mount. Its unrealistic and completely foolish to do.

For now , I am not spending any RP until this is solved.

Regards,
    Pharoah

Iegend likes this.
  2. Iegend

Iegend Member

Couldn't of said it better my self.

3. BloodStorm

BloodStorm Member

Pet boxes should stay the same price but reduce jade box to like 20 bucks