Warrior Skill Bug - Customer Service - Bye Bye

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by lobwar, Jun 7, 2016.

1. lobwar

lobwar New Member

Hi all
    A Man writes this post as last resort not to whine but to get help, may be GM support know things but clearly this one doesnt or doesnt want to help. if The world is missing what (A man) is talking about well then (A man) is noob playing since acclame, G1 & GC and never had a server where (A Man) cannot learn warrior skills after selecting the role.

Thank you all
    ==============================================================================
    Now the support Ticket :

Please submit your report as detailed as possible so that our team can understand, identify and reproduce the bug quickly. The quicker we can do this, the faster the bug can get addressed.

• Character Name:
    • Summary: Describe the observed issue in one or 3 sentences.
    • Screenshots: Screenshot showing the issue
    • Steps to Reproduce: Include a step-by-step reproduction of how the bug appeared.
    • Frequency: How many times out of how many attempts did the bug appear.
    • Severity: Rate the bug's severity on a scale of 1 (minor) to 5 (major).
    • System Specs: List your OS, RAM, GPU, router, and modem.
    • Additional Notes: List any additional notes about the bug.

Regards,
    RedFox Games Support Team

Ticket: http://help.playredfox.com/helpdesk/tickets/9307

L
    , said 4 days ago

• Character Name:A Man
    • Summary: Describe the observed issue in one or 3 sentences: I tried to make League of Begger Warrior, After i Chose Role of warrior i was not give Skill corresponding to Warrior Class of League of Begger, The Skill NPC had no Warrior Skills that i could buy from Clan Contribution points
    • Screenshots: Screenshot showing the issue: I have Hence Change Role to Hybrid so thaty i can play for the time being, so Screenshot is not possible at this point
    • Steps to Reproduce: Include a step-by-step reproduction of how the bug appeared: Take Warrior Role form Clan Base of League of Begger
    • Frequency: How many times out of how many attempts did the bug appear: 1
    • Severity: Rate the bug's severity on a scale of 1 (minor) to 5 (major). 5
    • System Specs: List your OS, RAM, GPU, router, and modem.: Windows10,8GB RAM, AMD R7 360, TP Link TL-R470T+, Fiberoptic LAN connection
    • Additional Notes: List any additional notes about the bug:In addition to not being able to learn Warrior Skills once i changed to hybrid i am no longer able to buff and heal others .
    • Expections : To remove the bug not able to learn warrior skills of league of beggers and also remove bug not able to buff/heal other. if removal of bug is a mamoth task or not possible please advise what can be done about the time and money invested in this bugged char.
    [
    [GM]Support
    , said a day ago

Hi A Man,
    Our records indicated that your character was a Warrior before you've changed to a Hybrid. Once you've made this change, you will no longer see any skills available for Warrior. This is not a bug. You will have to go to the Hybrid Master NPC and learn all the Hybrid martial arts and techniques.
    Let us know if you have further questions.
    Regards,

L
    , said 15 hours ago

Please improve your english and comprehension skills and then reply please. Once you have done that you would notice what i am saying
    [
    [GM]Support
    , said 6 hours ago

Hi Redacted,
    Our records indicated that your character on 5/30/2016 at level 57 was able to learn all the clan basic skills. You cannot learn the official class skill until a certain level with the requirement of completing your clan quest. If this was a problem, you should've reported immediately to us without doing the class re-role quest. Once you've changed your role, we are unable to help you. Not to mention your character also surpass level 60. Therefore, we are unable to reset your role change quest.
    We hope this clarify any confusion this may have caused.
    Regards,

What do you guys think (A man) did wrong, (A man) selected warrior role completes RTD and grind to lvlup hoping (A man) will see skills and then (A man) reported it as bug and this is what (A man) gets, (A man) reported it as soon as (A man) confirmed its a bug.(A man) shall look for server with GM support knows when a bug is a bug.

Thanks you all

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
    Okiku likes this.
  2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Hi :)

This is not a bug. They have changed hyb's skills, so now you can't buff other people as you used to.

I'm not even going to comment the level of stupidity of this reply...

They are kind of right on this reply, so I advise you to make a new LOB char, choose the warrior role and see if the same bug happens. If it does, take screenshots immediately and send them to support; if not, then enjoy your new warrior ;)

GL :)

3. lobwar

lobwar New Member

yeah you are right, no point trying to tell them when you encounter a bug, i told them in like 2-3 days (mind you i do have real life as well and i play for 2-3 hours at the max now a days). well i guess i should look for new server then. as you see the kind of reply you get from them

balb1n0 likes this.
  4. LON77

LON77 New Member

help me plss always disconnected every minute ign LON77,,,,titan server