Warframe thread?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Forevolution, May 30, 2019.

1. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

Warframe thread.

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

Dear Diary:
    I finally got the 1200 Hexenon needed to craft Wisp and she's being crafted atm. That took so damn long to get because of how DE just straight up obliterated farming and made things much harder for us. It scares me cause I still need 240,000 endo and 12,000,000 credits to max out my primed charged shell and sacrifice+umbral mods. I'm hope the Voldyanoi Nidus + 3 Nekros method still works.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

i just got atlas... he's pretty neat

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I log in warframe and play limbo prime with max duration and range to ruin their day. After mission successful af they gave me a thank af cuz I da hero. I da rage quit af. :>

5. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

I love playing Limbo but Corpus make me wanna commit hara-kiri. I love range but I switched all those mods out for strength when using a max duration build.
    The next prime is Atlas Prime, just a heads up.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

yeh, i know

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Not me. I never had problems to deal with the nullifer. Because I used his ability statistics then cataclysm then rift surge after that recast rift surge when I am in rift. And kill all of them with massive dealt damage. I can take boss down alone myself. If his idiot people is around him, I make all his idiot people into my hands so I can enjoying over 1000% damage boost to boss which is better than mirage prime.

I hate people crying they said I doing slow like df. I told them suck my dick because if they stay in rift they will be happy. I wish warframe nerf all player roll away from my banish because I want to decide to banish them and recast banish them so it could save their happiness unless they f**ked with me I can give them banish and enjoy it for 90sec.

My banish can long last 90sec statistics around 44second rift surge around 50 sec and cataclysm long last 80 sec. I build him da torrent af

8. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

Something like this?
    [​IMG]

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Here's my build for limbo prime af. I can play him in any mission even sorties no problem at all. All i need to max my arcane energize then he's good. His efficiency is useless due to his energy regen.

[​IMG]

10. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

What's your MR and who's your main frame? If you don't say Ash or Frost, catch me outside.

11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

how about you af?

I used to main Valkyrie and Ash after they nerfed da auto press 4th to win. I switched to Nidus and Limbo af. actually warframe said i used Rhino Prime more than any frame which is bs cuz i had to use Rhino Prime to farming to get all materials all i needed lmao.

12. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

Ye mine says I play Ivara most, only because I use her for stealth multiplier to max all my junk.

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

gg my limbo can hold da beer af ;> I play ivara and maxed 30 lvl and sold her for my slot for da prime af, i really like her but not really my playstyle tho.

Limbo is basically all frame has that abilities lmao

14. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

MR 17 and Frost used to be my main frame. I love him! My main is Limbo but I use so many other warframes based on the situation. I loved using Ash when doing the Wolf of Saturn Six event. Seeking Shuriken + Arca Triton one shot cheese was awesome for speed running.

Ivara cool. I love putting things to sleep and being a support frame