Vital energy on active skills

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tabbu, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Tabbu

Tabbu Member

Hi, hope you all have a great day. I wanted to ask if it's normal that my VE bar goes empty so fast. Im OC6 Shaoling War, and it took less than 30 sec to consume my VE, using active skill at C1. Do i need to increase my VE? or while the time pass it will be different?

Maybe because the active just hit once and not three times like at high C. It's 25 VE per use, so is 1 hit-25VE, and i have just 400ish.

Thanks for your help!

2. shadowdemon98

shadowdemon98 New Member

Hi,
    At low levels, you should use Clan basic active, it makes no difference in dmg. As you get higher, VE won't be a problem anymore with basic gears.

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

De facto VE/ess is the pen attribute for warriors. In my opinion this new VE huge consumption for warriors that use active/smash is a mistake in game evolution. You suppose to learn and raise the clan/role skills starting from low levels, that is why you learn it in first place, but the new update change this structure. Also the skills kung fu now level harder so more pain. You have to use ve pills at low levels if you want to train the skills. If not level up more and use better clothes, relics and ads on that can help you and than start to train the skills.

Phlox likes this.
  4. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

anyone knows where I can see HG9 set lvl3? I only find lvl2 in Create tab, I'd like to see the materials and options too

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I got them from illusive branch boxes. I will check later if we have in game F11 tabs.

Phlox likes this.
  6. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I checked both in Resources and Create tab but can't find, so idk where I can preview it

7. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You can't only the boxes. They were added with illusive NPCs.

8. Tabbu

Tabbu Member

Thank you all for your help. Now i have another question, what pill from cash shop works to change my role? Maybe i will go for CK Hyb, like my old times.

Thanks!

9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Role Change Pills can only be obtained through our Blue Dragon's Treasure Box :)