Valkyrie Elven PitBosses incorrect! Do not loot them!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello RF Online.

Earlier we announced that there would be no Elven PitBosses on the server. Due to an error, they are currently spawning on the Valkyrie server. We will hopefully be fixing this next week, but until then, we would like to keep the game fair for everyone. This weekend, we will try our best to kill these spawns before they can be looted.

However, we cannot be here all the time, so we will make a temporary rule for this weekend. If any player loots from these mobs, they will be banned for 24 hours. If you see any players looting these items on global chat, please take a screenshot of it and send it in as a support ticket.

We appreciate your help in this matter!

hellprowler, Litas and Darkon001 like this.
  2. Herom

Herom New Member

Can you please fix the ******* login? 4 days since I cant play, or my friends.

3. Goryo

Goryo Member

what does your ******* login have to do with this thread?

Dan likes this.
  4. Herom

Herom New Member

It would have, if I could log in you know...

5. gioana5

gioana5 New Member

i think GM cant fix this log in problem when you choose a server it will stuck you in a white screen . your client is not working well or the launcher . we have a good specs in order to play rf but we cant log.in we re dl it for how many times and with no errors on it but still cant log.in . since this is the 3rd day we request it but still no answer from gm or an admin . -_- your customers is waiting for fix so long

6. gioana5

gioana5 New Member

gm needs to fix this. the main solution is manual patcher file in order to be playable . the launcher or rfonline.bin is not working or have error in client.fix this gm pls we waited and this is the 3rd day! -_-

7. pnicavera062990

pnicavera062990 New Member

I have experienced this same problem of yours and did same thing as you but still with same result.
    I feel hopeless with no one to help me and Im not that tech guy who can solve problems like this.
    I tried to install the same installer that I've download here with my friends laptop and luckily I was able to play the game.
    I dunno what is the problem because Im not knowledgeable about this but that was my experience.
    Hope this could help. :)

8. Groug

Groug Member

So i Know bell was killing it and MotherFckinJones got Elven Weapions are you going ban them ?? since they got a bost in leveling or you just going let if fly since you just made this announce ment

Nipple likes this.
  9. Archrome

Archrome Member

MFJ never got an elven weapon. The only people that got them were some randoms in ChinaTown while we were at CW.

10. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

bell and his group were griefing each other over it before GM killed it. It was that chinese guild that got it.

its only 4 hours anyway, what's done is done who cares.

11. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Lol its funny how in first place the elvens got the way. Anyway.... i would suggest keep elvens but weakening them by 1/3. And no mau blessing. Till server gots higher lvs.
    Away its not for me to deside.
    Catch those who did got the elevens.

12. gioana5

gioana5 New Member

nope it should be playable even in desktop i think that laptop is a intel processor coz im amd user i have many theory about this problem and i know what is the lapses of their launcher or client because it has errors. there are many complaints about this kind of issue but i think GM or Admin ignore this even you post alot about this issue . or even you tag them just to inform them the main cause . i suggest that gm should give us manual patcher for launcher fixing so that we can play all . many of them want to play this game . and it should be fix ive waited so long and this is the 4th day -_- [GM]Lupinsan

13. ThuliuMrX

ThuliuMrX Member

I think elvens in very strong start :(
    However put, cool \o/

[​IMG]

Demented likes this.
  14. quinny14

quinny14 Member

tá fraquinho thulio kkkkkk pergunta para o Demented se gostou do Kabumm xD

15. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

queeeeeeeeeeee?!

16. Finlas

Finlas New Member

Ok hey Lupin only ban 24h ? ???? ACC guild : Chinatown Farm pb elven but no ban , they level up easy and no ban . Nice , you make an action or cheater're welcome ?

Dan, AleKs and Lingueeni like this.
  17. AleKs

AleKs New Member

Its incredible guys, ACCs farming elven PBs and PvP with elven weapons, you dont have time to get a screenshot that youre OSed , GM you need to do something by checking Logs or something else, and Ban ONCE AND FOR ALL those guys...
    Dont count on others acc to report, it seems they dont plan to ....

18. Schopenhauer

Schopenhauer New Member

Way to announce that there will be no elven PB!
    Really funny to see how you were apparently incapable of testing this........
    Even more fun to see how you fail at enforcing your very own rules / punishment for breaking them.
    The only sad thing is how you expect your customers to keep paying you money and believing your upcomming announcments.
    Can't decide if i should laugh or rage right now....tending to the 2nd option though

19. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Of Course they dont plan, they would not be an acc,
    I guess you Cora or bell. Haters gonna hate. Bells trashtalk about acc and its cool, acc talks back same and its cool :D
    Dramma rules. And it still cool :D. Gm slow reacts in this. Its their problem not ours.
    They cant 24/7. They are Humans too. :D so dont get mad so much on em.

20. philipmikh

philipmikh Member

im pretty sure redcampus could hire entire nasa staff just with the income they made in this first week with valkyrie server, so there should be more gms online to check things like this
    even cerberus server had intense gm activity on first week ( and cash shop glitchers and abusers appeared as early as 5 days in even with that)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.