updated information?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by BraveanGol, Mar 11, 2020.

1. BraveanGol

BraveanGol New Member

Greetings, I have not played for a long time and I want to return to the game but I am somewhat lost with the current content. So I reach out to the community for suggestions on the best gear, weapons, decos, and current relics in the game.

In what I have seen I suppose that the weapons are the "Blood Sorcerer (Repel)" and "Dark Ghost Blood Sorcerer" equipment, I don't know if there are better options. Also called attention set called "Ancient Moonlight" because it has no level restriction?

In relics I have no idea which ones are the best or recommended.
    [​IMG] http://prntscr.com/rezyl5
    [​IMG]
    Image of what I currently have

I hope you can help me with the information and thanks in advance.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

It really depends on your budget and what you can afford.

The current best clothes are HG12 Lv3 dark sorc clothes, but the Ancient Moonlight clothes set is pretty popular too due to the fact that they have pretty decent stats and that you can also wear them without any level restrictions.

The best relics will have to be the KL boss relics which you can craft up to level 10, and the OP relics. The following is an example.

• Ring of Eternal Nine-Tail Fox [10]
    • Face-shaped Demonized Orb [10]
    • Beads of Double Smasher [10]
    • Top-hat of Black Witch Goku [10]
    • Longevity Plate of Jaegal Yerae
    • Crimson Compass of Samayo
    • Taiji Drum of Mai Lan
    • Zodiac Plate of Kouk Teo
    • Plus miscellaneous event relics
    Dungeon plates still has a place in the list since they are generally pretty affordable for the stats that they can offer in PvE. Plus you can even upgrade them to Excellence version with the 4th anniversary event gold coins should you wanna try crafting them.

3. BraveanGol

BraveanGol New Member

Greetings BirdbrainX and thanks for your help.

As for the budget, I am selling some things that I had in the inventory, such as a lot of illusory branches and with the information that all give me here, invest what I have.

I do not need or seek to have the perfect equipment, what I really want is to have a decent and good enough equipment to raise to the max level and be able to do all the current content of pve.