[UPDATED DEC 5, 2017] RF Online Policies

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]Gamja, Dec 5, 2017.

1. [CM]Gamja

[CM]Gamja RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello everyone!

GMs have edited the rules a bit just so that we can make sense of few questionable issues in the game. In our quest to be more transparent with you guys, we are making small changes here and there. Please take a look over all of the rules and let us know what you think about them either on the forums or on Facebook.

http://rfonline-help.playredfox.com...035765-rising-force-online-rfo-game-policies-

Thank you!

RF Online Team

ThiSasuke likes this.
  2. ThiSasuke

ThiSasuke New Member

Very good, I hope these rules are applied as fast as possible

3. leoepetryus

leoepetryus New Member

4. rhaffy18

rhaffy18 New Member

3rd Offense still have its days to count, tho it says "Permanent"
    And also with the "DeLevel" thingy(da heck sense of leveling down if your account is "Permanent Ban"?)
    I dont quite follow, to what my brain tells me..
    "They get ban tho they can still recover their accounts -and oh! Heres a name change, so that noone will recognize you.."

Then they continue "the usuall doings"

Englighten me if what my thoughts were wrong..

5. b00kw0rm

b00kw0rm Active Member

They meant it can be ban from specific days up to permanent ban depending on severeness of the offense, I guess

6. cliwayan

cliwayan New Member

THERE IS ONLY 1 WAY TO SOLVE DAMAGE HACK OF THOSE COUNCILS GM.. JUST REMOVE CONSUL SET AND DIDALOS SET.. AND GM YOU MUST BE ONLINE ATLEAST EVERY CW SO U CAN LOOK THOSE WHO ARE BUGGING.. ITS SO OBVIOUS..

7. yagami

yagami New Member

GM Online Please reply ticket #48130 Right Now its Very Important

8. rhaffy18

rhaffy18 New Member

I see, committing a wrong-doing 3-times still has its way-out nor privileges to commit another more.
    (hear-says(rumor): Accounts can be released depending to what-how much you've spend)
    ^ were this True......??
    was that just a show-off putting a Three-Columns way of Punishments?

9. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

1. Punishment for the abuse of GLITCHES/BUGS is still to soft ! People know what they do, so they are abusing it on purpose!
    2. I am missing the punishement for sharing accounts.

10. 4driano

4driano Active Member

I wish a official BR server, cause this one sucks, RedFox must leave as publisher, useless company.
    Gamecampus was way better than this.
    I'll make some test on EU server, if there's no spam lags, for sure i'll leave this server.
    RedFox worring about RMTs while all kinda of hacks still working, worst company ever seen.

11. AriusBelato

AriusBelato New Member

We saw that many races were benefited with some special items from the game Ex. Gold box. New players are struggling to purchase gold due to the low drop of boxes. I would request larger drop boxes or larger gold points.

France likes this.
  12. HardAzz

HardAzz Member

• Illegal program use = Perma Ban
    • Abusing Bugs/Errors = 60 day – Perma Ban
    • Game Exploits – Remove luring pbs outside spawn range
    Considering the state of this game right now I would temporarily suspend your rules for Trade Existing Account and Real Money Transaction. This game needs players (at least on ACC side) and you need CS users. If someone is willing to spend their money on accounts or items they are most likely going to be active in game and buy CS. I think it is a win for all of us at this point.

13. France

France Active Member

RF PH is on closed beta and will soon have its grand launch. ACCs number decreased drastically due to the fact that 30-40% of ACCs are from PH. I think RF EU will soon be launching too, which will cause more players on all races to decrease. I think RedFox has to step up its game in terms of events and lower down Cash Shop items cost to get their players back, somehow.

Poddy likes this.
  14. Litas

Litas Active Member

to little to late :) english speaking acc gonna play on PH server atleast till eu opens. feel free to check it out https://discord.gg/PNSHpqa

15. France

France Active Member

No thanks.

16. Danzinho

Danzinho New Member

help me me acconty bloquead :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attached Files:

17. Poddy

Poddy Member

France could not agree more! I have sent DQA asking them to have more transparency with Upcoming Events and some kind of Schedule with future updates or Events, for example in previous companies they at least had a log showing what was to come example Dec 8-Dec 11 Looty Chooty Dec14-Dec21 Special Xmas Rates etc etc you get the point post a SCHEDULE of EVENTS and things going on to attract and interest your playerbase and community to actually care and be interested . GMs give us a reason to look on the site and forums and play the game, Pod out !