[Updated 02/12 8:40 PM] Report your CBT Bugs Here!

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverShine

SilverShine New Member

When talking to an NPC for a quest the answers are all messed up. The answer for the first option can be spread over two or more lines and each line has a marker next to it. It is very confusing as to which line is the correct answer.

There is a Hero Band in game called 'ISIS' and some of it's members are shouting and ranting unpleasant messages. I find this offensive as will many others. Please can you have someone in game to check on them. Thank you.

zohan likes this.
  2. ReDeCkEr

ReDeCkEr New Member

I'm a BoT hybrid and can't buff no one or heal them even if I target the person. Can hybrids not buff ppl and do healers actually just have an all att buff like hybrid? And is one suppose to over write the other?

3. Anikitos

Anikitos New Member

Played a bit earlier this morning and had this weird happening where my wutang training sword was still equipped and the sword skills were saying I got weapon type, despite it looked equipped, unequipping and re-equipping it was fixing it

4. KyCygnii

KyCygnii New Member

QUESTS BUGS >> RTD HD identity unknown monster
    hefei lucid 4 days , many players were left without her after update
    When you attack a monster bug he has to get up close and click again and the mob walk it does not hit rsrs
    Skills healer .....

Thanks to GM AHRI the commitment to solve the bugs !! Together we will make the best server of 9dragons! (Y)
    heY-appLee

5. wasr36

wasr36 New Member

I havent went through all the 17 pages so I apologize if this bug has been announced but the guards do not seem to be attacking the enemies, for example in Zhenzhou, the first village if you stand beside the guard with the enemies attacking you, the guards will not do anything

6. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

haha lol. Only in clan bases guards will attack those sneaky moobs who are trying to attack players or make them quit :p

7. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I'm stuck as WT without role. Here's how:
    So, i became WT
    Then, i did a quests that brought me to the clan leader (after killing 10 Brigands)
    I select the NPC, and i have 4 choices (warrior/healer/hybrid/etc)
    Because i "was not sure" which is healer, i selected Red Phoenix , and then asked me if i want to know more about becoming Red Phoenix. So i picked that (at this point you get 4 roles description window)
    I Clicked on each one, and read the descriptions of the role.
    Then i Clicked "Closed"
    Then, i selected "Yes i want to become Red Phoenix.." but nothing was happening.. it was asking me the same same things (like in a loop)
    I couldnt close the quest window.. i was stucked there. so i killed the 9D Process, and logged back in.
    Quest does not exist anymore, i remained without role. also i Can't give up the quest from quest log to re-do it.
    Note: I Had space in my bag..

8. CaptainHook

CaptainHook Active Member

gogo next char :p

lharper likes this.
  9. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

No thanks..

Already had enough :p

10. lharper

lharper New Member

Same happens to WuTang. With my first char it crashed and when I opened again I couldnt choose the role I want.
    Second char I choose Dragons, second option, and it worked got to choose warrior.

11. lharper

lharper New Member

Same happened to me

12. Gilleeuy

Gilleeuy Member

Still can't...
    2016February14 12-23-49.jpg 2016February14 12-23-50.jpg

13. SirRazvan

SirRazvan New Member

I can't finish the RTD QUEST : THE AWAKENING OF INNER DEMON. I took the blood of the Knife of thiefs ( next to Hefei Entrance ) , restart the game , and I CAN'T FINISH THE QUEST NOW !!! Nothing apears on the map ..... the quest where u choose your CLASS , is buged as well !!! .....

14. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

It is bugged but when you choose your role you click the second option, that is the option you choose not the one that reads something similar to "I would like to become this role". Two examples, in SF when I chose my Mistress of War role, I only had the word "War" to choose and when I chose my Phantom Demon, I only had "Phantom" to select.

You cannot give up RTD quests, if you got the blood of the knife and you're sure the red text popped up saying you received it, just go back to the NPC and speak to them. You could even try pressing Q, clicking on the quest and selecting the flag to teleport directly to the NPC.

15. anhmquang1

anhmquang1 Member

Tôi không thể đăng nhập vào trò chơi một lần nữa. Tại sao ? Tôi sử dụng một máy tính với cấu hình Intel Core 2 Duo của Intel GMA 4500MHD P8700 2 x 2 GB Ram. Khi tôi kick Stat game bị lệch ra khỏi trò chơi. tại sao ? Làm ơn giúp tôi

16. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

I reported this error before it is on pag 9:
    Several Quests: When an option have more than one line the game interprets the second line as an optional asnwer for the quest wich can make you pick wrong. Though the second line of first option appear counting as an option the game will understand it as the second option and not the second line of the first option. Sometimes requires restart the game if you get stuck for picking a option that shouldnt be there.

17. leivo

leivo New Member

I couldn't use smash on boss. Causes char to lag and not atk at all. This was yesterday in ZZ. Just checked zz it's working now

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  18. EscapeM3

EscapeM3 New Member

Howling Bloodthief RTD
    The quest auto navigation teleports you to Jinan while being BoT.

19. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

Probably that's how I saw a BOT in Jinan two days ago xD

20. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Yeah I did it to see if it works and I moved to Jinan with that RTD :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.